Search results for query: *

1. T

Pokemon Regions

Thanks Maxim, that is exactly what I wanted to know. ^^
  2. T

Pokemon Regions

But it is still in Johto...so wouldn't you just call it johto...anyway...I would call The Sevii Islands and the Orange Islands just sub regions of Kanto if we are doing "sub-regions"
  3. T

Pokemon Regions

Dude, this isn't even your thread...it's mine, and I count whatever I want as the same thing..
  4. T

Pokemon Regions

For all intensive purposes, we are counting The Sevii Islands and The Orange Islands as the same thing...
  5. T

Pokemon Regions

I totally forgot about Fiore, and I wonder where Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is set? Probably will just be set "in the world of pokemon" and no specific place. But yeah, I consider all the ones 1Eevee1, just said to be regions too.
  6. T

Pokemon Regions

What are all the regions in the Pokemon World? I know there is Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Shinou, and Oore, but are there any more than this?
  7. T

Pokemon Hacking Nation

Well I don't exactly have the time right now for that, but if I was offered a layout to use then I would take it...but for now, that is all I got.
  8. T

Pokemon Hacking Nation

I am not focusing on looks...I am focusing on content. So once it is all finished I am hoping to have everything that a pokemon hacker would need in one place...
  9. T

Pokemon Hacking Nation

Well this little site will be an addition to Pokemon Gaming Matrix. I thought it would be better to have a whole other site for rom hacking than just one section on PGM. http://pgmatrix.net/phn Now it isn't even started yet, but the first couple pages are up. I just started it about an...
  10. T

Daily Chit-Chat

Yes, true, but what about the newer M rating coming out later AND the new PSP game coming out in October?
  11. T

Daily Chit-Chat

Uh...how about Grand Theft Auto Series...that was ORIGINALLY only for Playstation but then it became so popular XBox and Gamecube just had to have it.
  12. T

Daily Chit-Chat

XD I would play Halo, but I don't have an Xbox. I only have a PS2 I rented DBZ Sagas from Blockbuster and I have been playing that the past week.
  13. T

Daily Chit-Chat

Uh peoples hair? I think that is what we are still on. :P
  14. T

Daily Chit-Chat

I just got a haircut yesterday...it is almost all gone now. 0_o
  15. T

Memorial Book: Theatrical Pocket Monsters 1998 - 2005

I would say the most emotional was Butterfree and Ash parting in season 1. Cuase that was his first pokemon...
  16. T

Pokemon Diamond Adventures

XD Yeah I know I need to work on that. I usually accept criticism good...but not on my comics for some reason. :P
  17. T

Daily Chit-Chat

Only a "bit"? XD
  18. T

Yeah, I was in a "Satoshi mood"...

Looks great! ^^ Can't wait to see the colored version.
  19. T

BMGf /\ SotW #2 /\ Ryux Network

Hey I think your site deserves this JA! :) GO RYUX!
  20. T

BMGf /\ SotW #1 /\ Pokemon Gaming Matrix

Yeah that is what I was thinking, but there are only 3 sisters :P I couldn't just make up some..
Back
Top Bottom