Search results for query: *

• Users: Thomas-san
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Pokemon Regions

What are all the regions in the Pokemon World? I know there is Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Shinou, and Oore, but are there any more than this?
  2. T

Pokemon Hacking Nation

Well this little site will be an addition to Pokemon Gaming Matrix. I thought it would be better to have a whole other site for rom hacking than just one section on PGM. http://pgmatrix.net/phn Now it isn't even started yet, but the first couple pages are up. I just started it about an...
  3. T

Pokemon Diamond Adventures

This is my comic of the adventures of two trianers in a new reigion. It has all new cities and routes and characters....the main characters are Dan and Kelly Dan is a really sarcstic type guy who only hangs around with Kelly cause she is always around him Kelly is a really hyper and kind...
  4. T

Mario and Luigi: The XD Saga

XD as in the face.....xD!!!!! It doesn't really have that much of a storyline except for Mario and luigi getting caught it other games besides theirs... Issue 1:
  5. T

Pokemon Gaming Matrix

Pokemon Gaming Matrix - This is my new pokemon site. It has been up for about a month now. It has basically the only stuff I like about Pokemon: Pokemon Handheld Games, Pokemon Rom Hacking, and Pokemon Spriting. But i plan on adding more when I get my main content all 100% ready. I have 2...
  6. T

Pokemon Chronicles

I was browsing TV.com the other day and I saw this and I was wondering if it plays in the United Sates, and if so what channel.
Back
Top Bottom