Search results for query: *

• Users: Kairyu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kairyu

Preview XY030: Corni and Lucario! The Secret of Mega Evolution!!

Couldn't find a proper thread on this episode so here we go XY30: Korrina and Lucario! The Secrets of Mega Evolution!! Airing: May 29 together with XY029 Animation Director: Tomohiro Koyama Summary stolen from that other forum -
  2. Kairyu

XY's animation - thoughts?

Well, what do you guys think of the animation/art of XY so far? How good/bad is it compared to previous series like B/W?
  3. Kairyu

The absolute best Best Wishes episode(s) to date?

gimme your opinions! ...so I know which ones that are worth a rewatch :d
  4. Kairyu

The absolute worst Best Wishes episode to date?

Gimme your opinionz!
  5. Kairyu

Anyone else tired of the BW music already?

So we're 5 episodes in and one can draw the conclusion that a part of the 'reboot' was to dump ALL the previous music in the trash and stick with BW game music plus music from the Zoroark soundtrack (according to Dogasu who pointed out he heard pieces from the movie in the episodes). The new...
  6. Kairyu

DP162

From Newtype Double Battle! VS Plusle and Minun! Airdate 4th february Iwane is animating.
  7. Kairyu

DP155 Title

according to animage magazine 12/10 DP155: "Double Battle! Hinoarashi and Manmu!" aka Cyndaquil and Mamoswine. :o
  8. Kairyu

DP143-144 1HR SP

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9259/imep.jpg http://yfrog.com/0o451190j DP143: Johto Festa! Chikorita and Totodile appear!! DP144: Dungeon Capture!? Valley Windworks!!
  9. Kairyu

DP142 Title - Togepi

DP142: The Worst Togepi ever! Pokeani updated its frontpage with the title, so it's legit.
  10. Kairyu

Pokemon appearances in August

These calendars are pretty accurate. For example, the last calendar included Marill & Elekid (DP137), Glameow (DP138) and Xatu (DP140). This means that in August, we'll have episodes revolving around (edit: with cameos of^^) Feebas, Goldeen, Lombre and Ludicolo.
  11. Kairyu

Review DP138: Hikari VS Mama! Parent-Child Showdown!!

Preview animation looks really good. Is it Hirooka...? [Edit: AD is Shimura] Glameow and Umbreon both use Shadow Ball. Some random girl appeared, but I couldn't catch if it was Honoka (her VA is listed for this ep). EDIT PICS:
  12. Kairyu

Review DP137: Maril, Pochama, Elekid!!

The love triangle episode - took some crappy screens. Airdate: 2009-08-06
  13. Kairyu

Review DP136: Mt. Tengan Ruins! Galaxy-dan Conspiracy!!

Preview is one week away, but hopefully the summary will suffice until then: http://anime.webnt.jp/program/index.php?pg_page=tv_detail&detail=2610 Basically it tells us that the area around Mt. Tengan is divided into east and west, where blue and pink Shellos resides respectively. Somehow...
  14. Kairyu

DP136 Title

From PokeAni... DP136: Mt. Coronet Ruins! Team Galactic Conspiracy!! Airdate: 23 July Edit: Shouldn't jump the gun whether this is the finale or not (I sure hope so though). Have to wait for DP137's title. o.O
  15. Kairyu

DP134-135 Titles

I like how they deliberately said f*ck you to Kinoshita (& Takeda) for the important DP132 and instead put Iwane on it (who did 129...!) and then put Kinoshita on board for, most probably, a filler episode. Oh yeah. One can wonder though, where are the TG episodes? :7
  16. Kairyu

DP127 Title!

DP127: Snowpoint Gym! Ice Battle!! The battle is, according to the source and slowkingsley from sppf, a 4 vs 4 battle. Seems like the preview from DP120 didn't show everything... The one missing in action from DP120 and who will also participate is Gliscor. Therefore the new team is Gliscor...
  17. Kairyu

DP 121 Title

Source: Newtype DP121: Evolution! This Time for Piplup!? Airdate: 2 April together with DP 120 (1 HR Special) Animation Director: Izumi Shimura Short summary thanks to slowkingsley: - Dawn is worried about the health of Piplup. - Suddenly Piplup starts shining. - She is overjoyed that...
  18. Kairyu

DP 120 Title

"Teach me! Pocket Monsters" is not a regular episode. It's a special of some sort so it is not counted as DP120. PokeAni has now revealed the real title of DP120: The Lonely Snover! Wonder if Candice will appear in this...
  19. Kairyu

DP117 Title and summaries for 114-117

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1959/scanloljc0.jpg Summaries for 114-117 I can't make anything out from the summaries,, need someone to translate. DP117 Title: Team Rocket Dispersion?! (cp'd from sppf ^^) DP117's title is disappointing if you ask me. Another filler and another TR...
Back
Top Bottom