Search results for query: *

• Users: manathief
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

I haven't been on in years and can't figure out how to change my signature???

I'm on my profile and I can't find an option to change my signature?? please help
  2. M

GEN VI: I need a Rotom!!

I just started Alpha Sapphire and would really like to be able to have my number 1 favorite Pokemon on my team! any old Rotom will do; I don't need a particular nature or IVs or anything, as long as you can nickname it "Friend" for me, that's my only requirement. unfortunately since I'm not very...
  3. M

TEEN: Summer School Reunion! (HeatTagShipping)

Synopsis: When Dawn takes advantage of her last chance to attend the Pokemon Summer Academy for a second time, she encounters someone she hasn't seen in a few years. Will Conway be able to confess his love before the Academy ends? And what about her nascent feelings for him? Chapter 1 Also...
  4. M

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

Because shippers are not, by definition, like hipsters. When nobody else cares about our pairings, we feel sad. Share your thoughts on your lonely little ship. You could get sympathy, generate interest, or receive a drawing of your pairing from me if I feel like it. Personally, I feel...
  5. M

Is there any way to receive notifications when your blog posts are commented on?

I've been wondering for a very long time, because I'm sick of having to just refresh the page every so often to see if I have new comments. Is there currently any way to do this, and if not, can that be changed?
  6. M

Contest Dragonite VS Kingdra VS Flygon VS Salamence VS Garchomp VS Haxorus VS Hydreigon

This is not, I repeat, not a showdown between the pseudolegendaries. It's a showdown between all the three-stage non-legendary dragon types. Please answer these questions in your response: Which one(s) have you trained personally? Which do you think is most useful in battle? Which do you...
  7. M

Since Misty showed up in AG and May showed up in DP...

...It's only natural that Dawn will eventually show up for a story arc in BW. Or is it? But...Misty's Togepi evolved during her AG appearance, and several of May's Pokemon were revealed to have already evolved in her DP appearance. So...will the same thing happen to any of Dawn's Pokemon...
  8. M

Which of Ash's outfits is your favorite?

Original: AG: DP: BW:
  9. M

Since the Pokémon world has cars...

Think about it. In a world where the only real prerequisite for having potentially dangerous pets and travelling the world unsupervised is being ten years of age or older (and, in some continuities, passing a qualification exam), what would be the ages you'd have to be to do other things? I...
  10. M

COMPLETE: TEEN: Much Ado About Maylene (oneshot)

The longest thing I've ever finished. (When Paul finds out that his oh-so-irritating older brother actually has a love life...cue temper tantrum.) I like writing about the Tobari brothers. :3 I'd had bits of this story running around in my head for maybe three years. I'd done a silly comic...
  11. M

Wanted: Various things

I'm looking for: Alakazam Vaporeon Mewtwo Mew Umbreon Hitmontop Ho-oh Gulpin Barboach Baltoy Glalie Latios Groudon Munchlax Uxie I'd be willing to trade more things than I can really list. I'm fine with trade-and-trade-back with most of the legendaries. PM me or post here if you wanna trade...
  12. M

Need help writing a gym battle.

Or just the end of it, really. It's kind of crucial to making the epilogue to my story seem not so abrupt, but I've never written a battle scene before (this would be a random challenger defeating Maylene) so I would like any tips you might be able to give me! Thanks in advance!
  13. M

COMPLETE: Paul's Insomnia (one-shot)

This is the first fic I've ever put any real effort into. It's short, but I'm happy with it. And it's just the sort of thing I'm good at writing. (contains one-sided ColdCoffeeShipping and a brief mention of CurtainShipping) If anyone can think of a better title, I'm all ears! It was...
  14. M

OFFERING: legit Phiones, all bred by yours truly

All are level one, recently hatched, and can be nicknamed whatever you want before I trade them to you. What I'm looking for: Kanto starters, Kanto elemental bird trio, Mewtwo, Delibird, any shinies...I'm willing to negotiate. ;) Phione 1: Naive nature, "sturdy body" Phione 2: Hasty...
  15. M

Are you going to watch Best Wishes?

I've been wondering, since I haven't watched the anime much lately, but am strongly considering resuming watching it when Best Wishes starts. What about you guys?
  16. M

Do you plant berries?

I never do in Sapphire or Ruby or Pearl or SoulSilver, but I always do in Platinum, and make frequent use of the Berry Checker app. I have more than 100 of many of the berries at this point. I always plant whatever I have the least of. Anyone else plant or not plant berries?
  17. M

Lawnmowergirl's Not Entirely Sane Sprite Shop (of doom)

Offering recolors, basic splices, transparency, and small edits! Samples (of doom): Edit: removed Paul sprite because it kept making people think I do custom Trainer sprites (I don't; I just made that one for myself one time when I was bored and wanted to practice shading and stuff). I...
  18. M

Lawnmowergirl's Sprites!

I may be a spriting newb, but I'd like to find out what people think of my sprites. I've mostly done recolors of Trainer sprites, but I've more recently gotten into splicing and other things. But now that I have Paint.NET, I'll no longer be having the problem that occurred with...
  19. M

Is there anyway to import my blog costom colors to my profile?

Because you can do it in reverse, I was wondering if this was possible, because I just spent ten minutes customizing the colors of my blog to look just right, but I can't find a way to set my profile custom colors to the same things as on my blog. I'd like it to be the same, but I don't want to...
  20. M

Does anyone here actually go on the Arcade?

I mean...I was just sort of wondering. Personally, I used to play Tetris occasionally, but I haven't in quite some time. Anyone else?
Back
Top Bottom