Search results for query: *

1. Alolan Aipom

[SPOILERS] Sun&Moon Datamine Thread (No story spoilers!)

What's up with customisation?
  2. Alolan Aipom

[SPOILERS] Sun&Moon Datamine Thread (No story spoilers!)

Is there any info on whether Battle Spot singles is still exclusively 3 v 3?
  3. Alolan Aipom

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

There's still a tiny outside chance that Sun has different starter final forms...pretty sure review copies are all Moon, and the demo could be based off Moon. What if Decidueye remains Grass / Flying in Sun and follows the stat pattern we've seen so far, but Moon it changes secondary types and...
  4. Alolan Aipom

Highly doubt they'd have nicknamed / been allowed to nickname their Rowlet "Fake and gay"
  5. Alolan Aipom

Albeit one that can utilise spirit shackle leech seed substitute roost. Buuut it does seem odd that it wouldn't be speedy given it's design and description. Thinking on it, Noctowl is also slow compared to the other regional starter birds...
  6. Alolan Aipom

I'm pretty disappointed that the Toucan is Pikipek's evo. Thought it'd be a separate 'mon and I had my heart set on a steel/flying cavalier woodpecker *sigh* Not keen on Wimpod or Crabrawler's evolutions, either. This has turned out to be pretty disappointing for me. There's way less I like...
  7. Alolan Aipom

"Terrifying crab thing" made me LOL. I gotta say I agree these are mostly all really nice.
  8. Alolan Aipom

Battle Request Thread

Sorry! Things got pretty crazy the past week! I have a few days of work now if you're around at some point!
  9. Alolan Aipom

Battle Request Thread

I've added you both! My FC is in my sig. In game name is Brett. I'm around for the next couple hours if either of you are free!
  10. Alolan Aipom

Will Sun and Moon suck?

No, Pokémon Sun and Moon won't suck.
  11. Alolan Aipom

How are we feeling about all the changes and inclusions so far?

The status of HMs is currently unknown but who would miss them? They were a nuisance considering you couldn't unlearn them without the aid of the move deleter, and at this point the Pokérides look like alternatives to HMs that are actually fun, and allow Pokémon outside of your party to be...
  12. Alolan Aipom

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Isn't Luxray supplied to be a Lynx?
  13. Alolan Aipom

Viper! I have to say I didn't see how the Ekans line could possibly be Fighting-Type until you made that comparison! It's certainly not the typing I'd have liked, and brown, patternless Arbok sounds pretty boring. There seems to be a heavy bias towards Fighting-Type changes with all these...
  14. Alolan Aipom

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

My Floatzel is also named Miles for the same reason! xD
  15. Alolan Aipom

Alola Variant Pokemon: Thoughts and Predictions

That would be pretty sweet! I'm kinda hoping for Poison/Water myself, but I'd be happy with that!
  16. Alolan Aipom

Battle Request Thread

I just recently finished IV breeding pretty much all the Pokémon I like. It's been an ongoing project on and off since Gen 4, but I now have over 100 Kalos bred and trained Pokémon from across the generations raised to at least level 50 (Blissey Basing is the final step!) So if anyone wants to...
  17. Alolan Aipom

I'd really rather a flamingo as its own Pokémon rather than a regional variant tbh
  18. Alolan Aipom

Don't you just hate it when people disconnect mid-battle?

I find it incredibly frustrating when this happens because I tend to use a lot of non-standard and lower tier mon and I don't have one set team. It means I lose at least as often as I win, but makes the wins that much more satisfying when I defeat teams full of the standard same old Suicune...
  19. Alolan Aipom

I can see Alolan Persian becoming Dark / Psychic with the gem on its head producing Psybeam etc. The fact we still haven't seen it yet makes me think there's something a little more to it than a straight same-type evolution. It would also differentiate it more from Alolan Raticate. I've always...
  20. Alolan Aipom

With Alolan Arcanine and Alolan Butterfree seemingly debunked, is it at all possible that these guys might get new Mega Evolutions? Arcanine could be Fire / Water. I guess I just really want that Pokériding Arcanine across hot water to be true :( (which is odd because I've never particularly...
Back
Top Bottom