Search results for query: *

1. V

Preview BWS01: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Imperial Rage!!

Re: BW: Brock returns. I'm geekin' out, man! Brockster, the Rockster, back!? (for one episode) And he's colliding with his counterpart Cilan "Yippie-Ki-Yay, Tasters"?! KA-BOOOOM.
  2. V

Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes: Ir

Re: Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes Yooooooooooo Damn! Worlds Collide. Meeting of the Minds! GREATNESS ENTAILS.
  3. V

Pokkén Fighters/Pokkén Tournament trademarked by TPCi

Pokemon Fighter is a game I've been waiting for, for a long time. Fighting-type Pokemon are Pokemon based upon real-world Martial Arts and practices. Not only does this translate well into a fighting game, but you can see parallels that exist already amongst current fighting game brands, like...
  4. V

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Game-changing in my opinion is something, whether a twist or a tweak, that rather than moving the mechanics of the game laterally along the X-axis instead moves it 3-Dimensionally along the Z-axis. While it still all ultimately ties into the battle system, past...
  5. V

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I'd bet Gamefreak has a scapegoat, just in case. First off, "MegaEvolution" has apparently only be discovered in the Kalos region. Next, MegaEvolved Pokemon still resemble their old selves quite heavily ('cept maybe Mewtwo). Next, items are required to activate these forms, and some might not...
  6. V

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion More or less expressing my relief yet disappointment that MegaEvolutions were not/are not/might not? be significant game changers to the core of the game. Currently, with the information they've decided to disclose and going on that as best one can at the...
  7. V

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion I'm a little sad that this one part of my original post was seemingly all you identified with. I also didn't mention breeding at all for Gen 2, nor did I mention the Statistical Overhaul they did for IVs/EVs in Generation 3, nor have I bothered to mention all...
  8. V

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion A MegaEvolution affects just that Pokemon, right? So you'll have two options to choose from--Blaziken or Mega Blaziken. Lucario or Mega Lucario. In some cases, you won't have a choice technically, like Mega Mawile for instance. Infinite TMs affects all Pokemon...
  9. V

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Not new type, just MegaEvolutions.
  10. V

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion At this point, game-changing (to me) means one of a couple things: 1) Changes to the Turn-based system. 2) Changes to the way Pokemon Algorithms are calculated. 3) An overhaul of the RPG genre into something like an FPS/Action/Platformer/Whatever 4)...
  11. V

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Ah. But the point still stands.
  12. V

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Hey man, some stuff is best left undiscovered!
  13. V

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Not just old Pokemon never getting new permanent evolutions, like Mawile and Absol, but Generation 6 Pokemon being left out since they're so new has me worried. I'm of two minds on the matter: Either Mega Evolutions MUST be game-changing, and I will hate...
  14. V

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I'm impressed at how accurate Oorrotto was.
  15. V

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Hahah... Surprises still existed, to be sure. Everyone has their own experiences, but I distinctly remember those bits & pieces like Pokemon, their names, the names of Gym Leaders and what they looked like, places of Towns, and so on, being info dumped...
  16. V

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Every time I try to tell myself it's worth keeping the starter evolutions secret, I'm quick to remind my brain that the original Red/Blue version had Charizard and Blastoise right on the front of the boxes. The games themselves spoiled those Pokemon for...
  17. V

Smash showing a special preview tonight.

Regarding the animation, often (to me) it tends to feel like there's a boost in the quality, but then dips down over time--because of budget constraints or what-have-you. For instance, at the start of BW I was pretty hyped for the design changes. Kanto - All starters Johto - All starters...
  18. V

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Team Flare, instead of Team Flair. Sounds like it's trying to be a Double Entendre. I suppose it was intentional, what with them having orange hairstyles (flair) mimicking fire (flare). I wonder... could there be a counterpart team... called "Team Cool"? Fits the same bill.
  19. V

Re: Villain Team(s) Speculation Look, if there's more to these guys than just $$$, I'd rather find out through playing the game/story than be told up front by the Marketing team "Oh, these guys are bad, they've got some big scheme, you should hate them." There's teasing, and then there's...
  20. V

Re: Villain Team(s) Speculation Nifty suits and cool-as-heck hairdos. C'mon man, what else do you need?!
Back
Top Bottom