Search results for query: *

1. Missingno. Master

If you could start with any non-legendary Pokémon (in its basic form, of course)...

...what would you want to start with? Like a Yellow Version kind of situation, except you're not forbidden from evolving it, and it doesn't necessarily have to hate being in its Poké Ball. I'm sure we've all thought about the idea of starting with something other than the traditional starters...
  2. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master's Miscellaneous Masterpieces

So, I do a bit of spriting from time to time. I'll post some of the stuff I do here. OK, most of it. Actually, nearly all of it. Well, anyway, let's get started, shall we? First, we have an animated Missingno. sprite I made. The animation consists of it floating up and down, and...
  3. Missingno. Master

WORLDBUILDING: About 404 Error

I'm sure some of you must have read the fanfic I am currently working on, 404 Error. Well, here is where I will put character bios, and compile the Pokedex entries for the Glitch Pokemon that appear in the story. WARNING: Big, big, huge, major, massive spoilers lie ahead, so if you haven't...
  4. Missingno. Master

COMPLETE: Pokemon: An Unlikely Origin (One shot; Pokemon+Supernatural crossover) (TEEN)

DISCLAIMER! I do not own Pokémon or Supernatural, nor do I pretend to. I do not intend to profit off of this story in any way, shape, or form. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was a night like any other, or so it would seem. The full moon shone brightly over a lonely, grass-choked...
  5. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master's Miscellaneous Spriting Stuff

So, yeah. I sprite from time to time. Nothing really huge or major. Right now, I just finished making sprites for three fake Pokémon; Flurrious, the evolved form of Cryogonal; Sludgeon, the Poison-type Eeveelution; and Cupidisc, the evolved form of Luvdisc. Sludgeon I made mainly from...
  6. Missingno. Master

EVERYONE: 404 Error

Though I've used the "Everyone" prefix, be aware that this does contain minor swearing. Nothing much worse than "hell" or "damn". Still, I feel it best to say this for the benefit of anyone out there who would be offended by such. Another warning; Many Pokémon in this fic are Glitch Pokémon...
  7. Missingno. Master

What's wrong with my ability to comment on blog posts?

The other day I made a comment on a blog post, and it said something along the lines of "Thank you. Wait for your comment to be approved" or something like that. Initially I brushed it off, thinking Dracoman was trying something new with his blog. But today, he added on to a post he made...
  8. Missingno. Master

Whose Line Is It Anyway-style hoedowns

For those of you who have ever watched "Whose Line is it Anyway?", you probably already have a general idea as to how this game goes. For those of you that don't, I recommend searching for "Whose line hoedown" on YouTube and watching a video or two. Now, here's how it works. I start by...
  9. Missingno. Master

Weezing crossword puzzle

So, months ago, I took it upon myself to whip up a crossword puzzle centering around Weezing, my favorite Pokemon. And just today, it occurred to me to look for it on Google, see if it was still up. And it was! So, I present it to you guys. Go on. Try to solve it. If you can, try to solve...
  10. Missingno. Master

Meowth's ability?

Yeah, as the title suggests, what do you think Meowth's ability is? Personally, I think he has Technician. There are times when his Fury Swipes attack has done far more damage than any Fury Swipes attack has any business doing. But that's just my opinion. What do you guys think?
  11. Missingno. Master

Bulbapedia Pokemon rarities

OK, so in every Pokemon article, it's supposed to say how rare it is next to the locations, right? Like, "common", "uncommon", and "rare", correct? How exactly is that determined? I wanted to go start adding these to some Pokemon articles, but I want to be sure that I know what I'm doing...
  12. Missingno. Master

Genesect?

I couldn't help but notice that in the Genesect article, its name is in bold, before the Japanese name. Like, it's like: Genesect (Japanese: ゲノセクト Genesect) is a dual-type Bug/Steel legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation V. Usually where the English name isn't revealed yet, it's just...
  13. Missingno. Master

Contest Arbok vs. Weezing

The signature Pokemon of Team Rocket, and two of my favorites. If the two of them were to duke it out, who would come out on top? I think it's a pretty even match, but Weezing does have great defense, which would serve him well against Arbok's nice Attack stat. With a mustache.
  14. Missingno. Master

The Adventure of Adventureness

Please enjoy my fanfic. Chapter 1: The beginning Once there was a boy named Jack. He was walking down the road when he saw a shiny Rayquaza! He threw a Master Ball at it and caught it, and went on. The end. "Woah, woah, woah. Wait one fricking...
  15. Missingno. Master

I've been wondering....

Just out of curiosity, what was the first page ever created on Bulbapedia? Obviously not counting the Main Page. For some reason I'm thinking it was Jessie's Wobbuffet, but I can't imagine why I'd think that.
  16. Missingno. Master

Blog question

Some problem with the forum caused me to accidentially post two of the same blog entry. I can't seem to delete the extra copy. It says I don't have permission to do it. What's the problem here?
  17. Missingno. Master

Idea!

OK, I assume we're all familier with the notion that COTD's Pokémon are clearly not notable enough for their own articles, unless the Pokémon in question is something of a COTD itself. Now, I have an idea that could change this somewhat. We make pages that include all COTD's Pokémon, with one...
  18. Missingno. Master

Italicized moves

In the articles of pokemon belonging to anime characters, I've noticed that the most recently used moves are italicized. I ask, WHY? Who cares which moves were most recently used?
  19. Missingno. Master

Glitch Pokémon capitalization issue- PLEASE VOTE!

As many of you may know, lately, there has been an issue over whether the G in Glitch Pokémon gets capitalized in articles. I say it does, because though Glitch isn't a proper noun on its own, it should be capitalized when describing a specific kind of Pokémon, not unlike Shadow Pokémon. Just...
  20. Missingno. Master

How often do you archive your talk page?

Me, I archive it after it's reached ten sections. I know this differs between users, however.
Back
Top Bottom