Search results for query: *

1. D

3D Floe Island Overworld

I made this one with the same method as Lavender Town, just MS Paint and Picnik effects.
  2. D

Lavender Town overworld, completely remastered

This was cobbled together by me in one night with nothing more than MS Paint and Picnik. I've always thought Lavender Town's appearance never lived up to its reputation, so I decided to remake the Gen. I-era Lavender Town in a 2.5D style, with a few additions. (Most notably the funeral parlor...
  3. D

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

A continuation of the previous thread. Just show off what picture is set to your desktop at the moment! :3 Be sure to put large screenshots under spoilers. You can take a screenshot of your desktop with the Print Screen key (prt sc) or fn + insert on a small-sized keyboard. Have fun!
  4. D

Pokemon Designs From Pop Culture

Most Pokemon are either based off of animals, plants, mythological beings or insentinent objects. But every so often you notice Pokemon designs that seem to draw inspiration from other fictional creatures. A few days ago, I noticed the similarities between Victini and Miyazaki's "fox-squirrels"...
  5. D

What's your astrological sign?

Chart Fire ♈ Aries March 21-April 19 Respresented by: Ram ♌ Leo July 23-August 22 Represented by: Lion ♐ Sagittarius November 22-December 21 Represented by: Centaur/Archer Earth ♉ Taurus April 20-May 20 Represented by: Bull ♍ Virgo July 23-August 22 Represented by: Virgin ♑ Capricorn December...
  6. D

"The Lavender Town Tone"

(Not sure if this has been posted before in an age gone by...) "The Lavender Town Syndrome" This is pure fiction, by the way, but I really liked it. What's your guys' thoughts? EDIT: Just found this in the Pokemon Creepypasta thread, but kind of thought it still deserved its own thread
  7. D

Blog Entry Total Delete

If a moderator or admin would be up for it, would you please completely delete all my blog entries? I got pretty disorganized and there's some stuff I just want gone. Thanks to anyone who'll do it!
  8. D

My laptop's acting... screwy. =/

1.) When playing videos, it will play them only in like 3 second increments, but the audio works fine. Occasionally (on Youtube) when I play the video the loading bar moves, but the video doesn't play. The slider remains stationary at the beggining of the bar and the video is just a black...
  9. D

Couple of Artz

I did this about a year ago, done with color pencils and HB: This one was done sometime in November, Drawn black and white with HB and 2B and colored on Picnik with Eye Color, Highlights, Lip Color, Eye Bright, Sunless Tan, Temperature, Sharpen and Burning. It's Lorelei (with a haircut...
  10. D

Question about copyrights

If an image is derived from a manga scan, and I'm trying to upload it, what is the licensing? (Not neccessarily just Bulbapedia)
  11. D

I Have Discovered a Glitch! =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZneGCph8axE I think it has something to do with the graphics of the walls getting mixed up with his sprite. Or maybe something with him being so close to my base.
  12. D

Tears of Pacifica ~ A Sprite Series By Dewgong Storm

My first comic of Pacifia was generally liked, but now that I once again have power and access to tSR, I figured it would be great uploaded to a 3D style. To see unfinished work please see my Pacifia album, (< Probably contains spoilers, also, note it's now spelled 'Pacifica') and please comment...
  13. D

Guess the Song By its Lyrics V2.0

Okay, this one was fun. I'll start off: 911 Fire in the skies Many people died But no one really knows why They told lies in the vision of fear No one listened for years We're like "Who put us here?"
  14. D

An Official Request

I'd like to request that PETA threads on this board be banned. PETA threads ALL end in 2% of people trying to say they're a simple misguided cause, the other 98% just whining about their publicity stunts. These threads have no productivity at all. They're a waste of time, and the group does...
  15. D

House of Shi- I uh mean, Hall of Shame, gone for good?

Missingno. brought this up a few days ago. Where's the HoS go? I'm actually kind of glad it's gone.
  16. D

Yours Truly Made This for You.

Which Kanto Elite Four member are you? The results images were made by me as well. ^^
  17. D

High School Bans "Meep"

Seriously? All I can say is... (Should this go here or the Internet forum..?)
  18. D

What happened to the "New Messages in my Social Groups"?

That section in the index isn't showing up for me. And I checked to see if it was minimized, nope.
  19. D

WANTED: Co-Producer For My Sprite Comic

Okay. Some of you might remember my original Pacifia comic, which I think is still up in the Artist's Alcove somewhere. But now with the HGSS, a lot of these new sprites have become far to tempting to resist, and I've decided to remaster the Pacifia comic into a HGSS/DPPt style. Anyone who...
  20. D

Some Random Halloween Fanart

I literally will give pillowcases full of Halloween candy to anyone who can guess what the reference pic was from Anyway, here's Notched Ear Pichu... flying on a jack-o-lantern O.o; I'll be doing more soon.
Back
Top Bottom