Search results for query: *

• Users: Miki-Fan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Thomas Dolby

This man is not only one of the greatest performers from the 1980s; he is also one of my favorite singers It's too bad he didn't get the recognition he deserved, because he was more than just She Blinded Me with Science; but perhaps it was for the better, because it allows/allowed us to...
  2. M

Fail Moments thread

Some movie reviewer for my school's paper said they would "personally smack anyone who doesn't know what Dragonball is" but couldn't correctly name the main character and Gohan somehow became Gohon
  3. M

What are you doing for Mothers Day?

Tommorow, my grandma, my dad, my mom, and I are going out for a buffet dinner! I made my two grandmas Pokemon themed cards (one grandma likes cats, so I made her one with Meowth, and I made my other grandma a card with the Pichu Brothers on it) I'm making my mom a card with Jigglypuff on...
  4. M

Unfair school rules

- My school banned YouTube and won't even let us use it during our free time (I could see if it was banned during class time). The best part is- they have never bothered to but a block on it
  5. M

My faith in humanity rose up a notch

http://www.afterellen.com/node/45215 Thank you Roberto Benigni!
  6. M

Miki-Fan's Marowak

Uploaded to my DeviantART account: http://kiriyamakazuouzi11.deviantart.com/art/No-105-Marowak-111192759
  7. M

Miki-Fan's Meowth

I posted it for my deviantART account: http://kiriyamakazuouzi11.deviantart.com/art/52-Meowth-110596773 The photo is blurry because I took it with my digital camera
  8. M

For Battle Royale fans...

This guy kindly uploaded quite a bit of BR goodies, enjoy!: link removed He's uploaded alot of stuff, so you guys should use the search bar on his videos page
  9. M

Is this good???

It's an anti-PeTA demotivator I made last year and I want to put it on my deviantART account. It's basically supposed to make fun of PeTA's attempts at being cool and badass (When I mean trying to be badass, I mean trying to be all tough and threatening). The main reason of the Kiriyama Kazuo...
  10. M

I noticed this about Misty's Togepi

I noticed that it only seems to cry when it's: A) Hungry B) Seperated from other Pokemon It doesn't seem to cry whenever it gets seperated from Misty
  11. M

My Pokemon Collage

This is just part 1. I drew those about 2-3 years back. I have 2 other incomplete parts that I'm working on http://kiriyamakazuouzi11.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Collage-Part-1-109180497
  12. M

Engrish/English from the show

"Nice Combination!" "It's Showtime!" "Nice, Kojiro!" "Lucky Number 7!" "Nice Catch!" "Let's Go!" "Stop!" "Dangerous" (I think I might have heard that) "Goddamn!" "Unbelieveable!"
  13. M

The Best Pokemon Sprites

14. M

Dammit YouTube...

Dear PrettyBlueFairy, Video Disabled A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video Unidentified Wanted Criminals: AMW Lineup. The audio content identified in your video is Bad Boys by Inner Circle. We regret to inform you that your video has been...
  15. M

My letter of intent for college

Langara College 100 West 49th Avenue Vancouver, BC V5Y 2Z6 Canada My name is Alana and I am in Grade 12. My interests are drawing, reading, researching religion, culture, anime shows, music, politics and customs. I am very interested in the Journalism course at Langara because I like...
  16. M

What have you named your rival? (all games)

Yellow: Gary Blue: Takeshi (I named my game character Tani. Yeah I love Takeshi's Castle/MXC that much) Sapphire/Emerald: Brandon Pearl: Martin (after some hot guy I know from school) Diamond: Masando (Masanobu Ando combined) Silver: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (That was by accident though)
  17. M

Gackt

Any Gackt fans here other than me? Just curious
  18. M

Pros and Cons of Christmas

Pros - I might finally be able to capture Mespirit - Food, food, food! - Candy - My family - The possibility that I might be getting some more Battle Royale manga installments to add to the BR ones I already have - The possibility of more Pokemon games Cons - Family (or the members...
  19. M

Hardest/Easiest Pokemon to Catch

Easiest Palkia Pinsir (Pearl) Uxie Pikachu (Blue) Aipom Hardest Cresselia- finally capture it with an Ultraball Azelf Beldum- I have totally given up on getting it Paras (Pearl)
  20. M

Anime gift help

What are some anime toy products I could buy my Intro Japanese teacher? I know he seems to like Doraemon to some extent. I should note that I'm buying him anime toys as gifts for his classroom to give to him in June 2009. So far, I've found him a Dragon Ball Gohan toy that I got for a $1.04
Back
Top Bottom