• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is this good???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miki-Fan

Pokemon Master in College
Reaction score
peta-sucks3.jpg

It's an anti-PeTA demotivator I made last year and I want to put it on my deviantART account. It's basically supposed to make fun of PeTA's attempts at being cool and badass (When I mean trying to be badass, I mean trying to be all tough and threatening). The main reason of the Kiriyama Kazuo photo is because he is both and PeTA will never be on that level no matter how many times they try (minus the murderous factor)

I'd give it. . A 2/10. . Sorry, but I disagree with your opinion on PeTA, and I didn't laugh not once. 1 point for the fact that you actually know how to make a motivational poster, and another point because the picture could be used to make a good motivational poster. . =(

I'd give it. . A 2/10. . Sorry, but I disagree with your opinion on PeTA, and I didn't laugh not once. 1 point for the fact that you actually know how to make a motivational poster, and another point because the picture could be used to make a good motivational poster. . =(

xD i gave no idea what a PeTA is but it sounds like somthing thats short and hobbit like

xD i gave no idea what a PeTA is but it sounds like somthing thats short and hobbit like

PeTA= People for The Ethical Treatment of Animals. Over a quite a few years they euthanized healthy and potentially adoptive animals that they got from people and got busted when two employees were found the bodies of the euthanized pets into a dumpster- YES a dumpster. They're very hypocritical as well- one of their members uses insulin while they're against animal testing. They've done ad campaigns- some of them just digustingly offensive, like one they made called Holocaust on Your Plate where they compared livestock animals to Holocaust victims. Another one they tried to compare Vancouver female murder victims to pigs killed for food (Fuck you PeTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom