Search results for query: *

1. P

New Pokemon for Gym Leaders

I am very much in favor of some revamps for the Johto Gym Leaders. Here's what I was thinking: Falkner - I am very much in favor of him having a Togetic. I think it's a good, challenging Pokemon for that stage in the game. I'm also in favor of Hoothoot. Generation II has a lot of very cool...
  2. P

Cartoon Network - Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - Week Three

I think Zoey is a lesbian. This was made apparent, especially as she was walking away at the end of the episode. She kind of remindes me of Envy from Full Metal Alchemist. On that note, I really miss Harley. I really like Dawn much better than May. And I got real upset too when her mom was...
  3. P

The Old Chateau

I just double-checked Serebii again, as well as the Bulbapedia, and it says nothing about having the National Dex. You guys know for a proven fact that you can only get Rotom after you get the National Dex?
  4. P

The Old Chateau

This has got to be my favorite place I've been to in my Pearl version so far! I saved in the bedroom (actually in the bed, so it would be like spending the night in a haunted house) next to the room where you get TM90. I didn't want to sleep in the bedroom with the two beds in it, becuase that...
  5. P

My Thoughts on the GX Season 3 Dub

4Kids is a slut. That makes me mad that they didn't give Crowler an Italian accent, because in that one episode where they were deciding on a class trip, Bonapatre wanted to go to France, and Crowler wanted to go to Italy, I was at a bit of a loss as to why. Sometimes I wish I never even...
  6. P

New Names

Perhaps we are looking at this the wrong way. Maybe there was a reason they gave Candice the Glacierbadge. Perhaps Pryce retired and gave his badge to Candice, and another Gym Leader took over in Mahogany Town. This may be related to the storyline, you never know. And yes, I know this is a...
  7. P

New Names

I looked up Roark, Fantina, and Volkner...none of them are listed as real names, according to the name sites I Google searched. Thay listed Lucian also as a non-existent name, but that's obvious where that comes from. Fantasia is I guess getting punned by Fantina's name. I'm too lazy to look...
  8. P

New Names

No, I like Roark, its unique... I just thought he looked more like a "Cole." That, and I have never heard of the names Roark or Gardenia before.
  9. P

New Names

I was really hoping Roark would have been Cole... And I really like Lucian for Goyou.
  10. P

English Names of D/P Pokémon

I really like Skuntank. It fits it well. I don't know if this was intended or not in the name's meaning, but you can get "stank" out of there, also. Stunky is cute.
  11. P

English Names of D/P Pokémon

Yesterday, Empoleon was revealed to be the Piplup's fully evolved form's name. Today, two more English names were revealed, this time from the Turtwig line: Grotle is the English name of Hayashigame; Torterra is the English name of Dotaitos I don't know about you, but I think Torterra...
  12. P

First English Screens

It is weird that the opponent's Pokémon are in caps, though. To me it kind of makes sense, because I would think they would like to have a steady flow to the text... But I really doubt they nicknamed their Pokémon, because the Galactic Trainer's names are in lower-case.
  13. P

Ash's Water type and Brock's Third Member

Team Rocket needs way more new Pokémon. Since thereis no "snake" Pokémon for Jessie this generation, she'll probably keep Seviper. But I really hope Dustox stays around and gets more time on the screen. I like Dustox, especially in the battle Jessie used it in the episode "Do I Hear a Ralts?"
  14. P

More English Names

Oh thank God that the frog's name isn't Croalurk, that sounded so stupid to me... Croagunk is actually cool. I like all the names, really, except for Driftblim. Meh, now that I type it, it doesn't seem that bad...and I guess I COULD have gotten used to Croalurk. But Croagunk is still cooler.
  15. P

Which starter will you choose?

I've always gone with the Fire-type starter; no reason to stop now, especially since this is the coolest Fire-type starter since Charmander. I <3 Charmander. Plus, its final evo looks freakishly awesome. I really don't mind the type combination, myself, but I would have loved an at least part...
  16. P

First English Screens

I took my Ruby Version to school in eighth grade, and my girlfriend at the time and her friend were watching me play it. I was talking to Wallace in his Gym. They read the text out loud with major imphasis on the all-cap words. "I am WALLACE. The GYM LEADER of SOOTOPOLIS. I know about you...
  17. P

State of the Union

I thought it was funny how Hillary Clinton just sat there with a smug look on her face the entire time, while Barack Obama, who was right in front of her, stood up and clapped for the things he thought were decent, and even when he wasn't clapping, he wasn't intense and spiteful like Hillary...
  18. P

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

No. Ruby and Sapphire had Mr. Mime with four fingers on one hand, and five on the other. FrieRed/LeafGreen and Emerald corrected this problem and gave Mr. Mime five fingers on both hands. In D/P, Mr. Mime also has five fingers. In R/B/Y and G/S/C, Mr. Mime had four fingers. It makes me wonder...
  19. P

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"The First Cut is the Deepest" by Sheryl Crow ;;^^
  20. P

Your most obsessive Pokémon actions?

I love listening to music from the games and pretend I'm a Gym Leader and make theatrical motions. Sometimes I dance to it. I got a little frustrated because Melissa Gilbert's (Little House on the Prarie, Barbara Gordon on The Batman) son, Dakota Paul, now goes to my school. He thinks he's such...
Back
Top Bottom