Search results for query: *

• Users: Kuki
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

Bulbapedia MAD

Did anyone see tonight's MAD? There was a new Pokémon themed sketch, parodying Big League Chew gum, called Big League Pikachu, which is made from Pikachu"s". Will this be added to the List of Pop Culture references?
  2. K

Night Slash Glitch

I was playing my Pokémon Black version, and I was in Small Court facing Roughneck Fletcher's Crawdaunt, and it used Night Slash on my level 49 Masquerain. It was left with 1 HP but it fainted anyway. My side was left void, with Rainn (my Masquerain) technically still in battle with that 1 HP. I...
  3. K

Bulbapedia Master Pokemon

Does anyone remember this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxgg__2JUZ8 Is there enough information to warrant an article?
  4. K

Jazelle

I was watching some YouTube videos of old FOX Kids, Digimon, Kids WB and Pokemon promos, and I noticed something in a certain Pokemon promo found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ7Lo5xURb8 . In it, at :38, they spell Giselle's name as Jazelle (screenshot attached). I wasn't sure...
  5. K

Pearl as compared to Silver and Lance

On Pearl's page, I noticed that his Pokémon teams in the battles vs. Jupiter and Mars AS WELL AS vs. Volkner and Flint is not listed, while Lance and Silver have theirs listed for their respective teamups with the player. Is there a reason for this?
  6. K

"Copyright Violation"

How can I violate copyright if I got permission from the source's owner to use the image? Does Bulbagarden have the copyright image? No! So why should I ask admins of the site Im giving it to permission? They DON'T HAVE THE COPYRIGHT ON IT!! I want my block revoked or my mom and her lawyer...
  7. K

y or ie

On EP205, we have Reddy and Greeny spelled with ie at the end instead of y. Which is correct? Anyone have the episode with CCs?
  8. K

User:Guille Sky and VAs

OK, this guy is taking the voice actors section too far, making them for CODs. They were supposed to be ONLY for main characters. Can someone tell him/her this? In addition, Sky gave Melodi and Minnie infoboxes
  9. K

Japanese Red and Green sprites in Sprite table

Is there any reason why it's not the first sprite on the table?
  10. K

Gym Leader's Pokémon

For a while now, we've been adding manga, game and TCG sections for anime Pokémon, to which they apply. However, many Gym Leaders do not have this, so I've put the Pokémon's pages on my watchlist, of which I will work on when I return. However, a problem arose at Winona's Swellow. Even though...
  11. K

Lucario (anime)

Many notable movie Pokémon aren't owned by anyone, so we give them the (anime) disambiguation tag. However, Movie 8's Lucario was owned by Sir Aaron, and always believed he was, even in the afterlife. Should this article be moved to Sir Aaron's Lucario?
  12. K

Pokémon Summer Academy

Do the water Pokémon in the lake count as belonging to the Summer Academy, considering it is used for research? And the triathlon Pokémon?
  13. K

Pikastorm

Pikastorm doesn't realize that Tc26 has permission to change images without permission, but reverts him anyway Can't someone tell him?
  14. K

Manga Pokémon Nicknames

I have just one question: Why can't we incorporate the nicknames of manga Pokémon, especially Crystal's, into the link. It saves space and I think its better. Who agrees? Also, how do I subscribe to threads?
  15. K

Possible Idea

For infinitely blocked users with approved/appropriate usernames, is it possible to delete the global account but still have the IP blocked? If yes, then maybe, if someone created an account with an originally blocked name, we monitor their first five edits. If they're benign, we keep them, if...
  16. K

AG016 and AG031 pics

Back in October, I got permission from Maverick Nate and TTEchidna to change the head pictures for AG016 and AG031, and based them on major events and dub titles. Pikastorm claims I didn't so he reverted them. AG016 was about Roxanne and Ash's battle, not about a Geodude using Rock Smash. The...
  17. K

AG031 pic

Why did Moldy get rid of Machop on the geyser? It fits the episode title for crying out loud!
  18. K

Brock Lick.gif

Go onto the archives, you'll find this pic uploaded. You'll see that it isn't appropriate. Delete the pic and block the uploader please.
Back
Top Bottom