• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Manga Pokémon Nicknames

Kuki

YAAAAAAHHHHH
Reaction score
I have just one question: Why can't we incorporate the nicknames of manga Pokémon, especially Crystal's, into the link. It saves space and I think its better. Who agrees?

Also, how do I subscribe to threads?

We have already decided that placing nicknames into the links is misleading and confusing. There is no problem with having what the Pokémon is AND what the nickname is. Since when is it horrible to have more information? Whenever the nickname is in the link, it implies that the Pokémon name is actually that said nickname. having it below shows what it is and what its nickname is. It didn't always have that nickname, you know... So, in conclusion, they stay seperate. And, that should be done with the anime nickames as well, since those are currently screwed up and misleading.

As Project Leader of Project Manga, (apparently I get to deal with these things ;) ). Anyways... I agree with Mav it is better the nicknames are now rather than to change it I see that the Anime (It's like the way you are saying) and I'd like to see the anime nicknames seperate from the links, because of how confusing it is (But that's up to the Anime head :p) but still I prefer it how it is.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom