Search results for query: *

• Users: woops
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

Definitely not the same as 6 months ago.

Because how could I get rid of Rain Dance? The deck itself looks fine to me, but it just seems to fail most of the time. I'm hoping it's something fixable and not just the deck itself. Pokémon: 17 2x Totodile HS 1x Croconaw HS 2x Feraligatr Prime 2x Squirtle UL 2x Wartortle UL 3x...
  2. W

Signature pictures?

I understand how to put pictures/banners/whatever in my signature, but there's been this option to put a "Signature Picture" up as long as I can remember, and it does absolutely nothing, as far as I know. Is it some minor glitch that nobody cares about?
  3. W

The Youngster Joey Appreciation Club

You have to appreciate his Ratatta, because it's in, like, the top percentage of Ratatta. RULES This club is SRS BZNSS and should be treated as such. You must love, like, or appreciate Youngster Joey to join/stay in club. No spamming, flaming, meaningless debates, off-topic discussion, or...
  4. W

A TR member making a deck thread not pertaining to the "TR's Return" set

Omagawsh. Naw, srsly. Pokémon: 24 x4 Finneon SF x4 Lumineon MD x1 Smeargle (Cannot remember set name, has Color Pick) x1 Totodile HGSS x1 Croconaw HGSS x1 Feraligatr Prime HGSS x1 Unown J x1 Unown (FLASH) x2 Unown G x2 Uxie LA x2 Baltoy SV x2 Baltoy GE x1 Delibird HGSS...
  5. W

And They Fell Down a Hole. [Start Down. Get it? Hole? Down?]

You hit the ground, and wondered. Where the Hell did that hole come from? Pondering on this, you notice multiple people around you. These include a Vulpix, Grovyle, a Nuzleaf, a Charizard, among others. You also notice that you have a small amount of your favorite food with you. Puck...
  6. W

And they Fell Down a Hole. REGISTARTION LIMIT REACHED. CLOSED.

Yes, you. You fell down a hole. The walls were littered with skeletons. You see words scratched in a wall. IT NEVER ENDS You sit, befuddled. You, a normal Pokémon, were walking along, minding your own business, doing whatever you usually do. Heck, there wasn't even a hole to fall in, as much...
  7. W

A Lugia/Ho-Oh Legends Deck? Already?

Well just today I got back from the HGSS prerelease and found out about the nifty Legends cards. I collected the four available, and made a deck as soon as possible. I haven't distinguished much about what I can do with it, but it seems to have a bit of potential. (Note: If the set isn't...
  8. W

An arcade Quwestion...

Me and Kiratwig had a Pacman turnament on 3/9/09. Both of us finished, and the tournament still hasn't ended. Does anybody know why?
  9. W

A couple things on blogs...

Lately, I've been trying to clear out my blog of old/useless entries that don't help with anything, and I get a message saying I'm unauthorized. Anything about that? Also, every once in a while, and I see this isn't happening only to me, that sometimes blog entries will double post.
  10. W

Some Sorta Baton Pass Team. Yeah, that's what it is.

So I put together a Baton Pass team. This is basically my first competetive team that I actually thought about, so I have no idea if it's decent/bad/good. That's why I'm putting it up. So Poof. Help, or anything else would be appreciated. Drifblim @ Leftovers Ability: AfterMath Nature...
  11. W

Another deck... Maybe.

Okay, so I re-decked. This one is different, as listed. I still don't know sets, so I will list one move. Yeah, I know I'm lazy. Pokémon (20) x4 Eevee (Signs of Evolution) x1 Espeon (Morning Sun) x1 Umbreon (Confuse Ray) x1 Glaceon (Ice Bind) x1 Leafeon (Plus Energy) x1 Leafeon LVL X...
  12. W

New Social Group - $aturn¥oshi fan club

The Meme-er has created a new social group called "$aturn¥oshi fan club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  13. W

New Social Group - I am a Grammar Nazi

The Meme-er has created a new social group called "I am a Grammar Nazi", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  14. W

New Social Group - PHANTASTIC!

The Meme-er has created a new social group called "PHANTASTIC!", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  15. W

Help a deck? Maybe?

So, I'm not very high on decent cards, but I managed to pull two lvl Xs in one day, so I made a deck out of one. I still don't do very well, so I wanted to put it up here. Though, that's pretty obvious... I put the levels because I don't know the set types. Strategy: If I get Giratina and...
  16. W

New Social Group - Memes

The Meme-er has created a new social group called "Memes", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  17. W

Speechless- PG-13... Or something. Some adult themes, Violence, Language

Well, I got an idea. That's about all. The name is later explained. EDIT: It was mentioned that the sport at the beginning was basketball, but it's actually Baseball. Editing that... == Prolouge ...And that's the game! The Jubilife Toxicroaks win the game. This is a bad...
  18. W

Blank Is Blank!

Well, my friend came up with this. One person starts with a noun, puts is/are inbetween, and then puts an adjective. Example: Bulbagarden is Bananas! Next person: Bananas are funny! After that, you would have to make the adjective into a noun, if it needs to be. Example: Bananas Are...
  19. W

Pokemon is Wright (Start up)

Okay, so here's how it goes, for those unfamiliar. The situation is explained, and the evidence is shown briefly, and given to the people who own them. Then, the two lawyers give an opening statement, and then the defendant makes their first testimony. The two are to think about it, and press...
  20. W

Pokemon is Wright (Sign up)

Okay, with my sudden want to play Pheonix Wright, I came up with this idea. The story Crime rate has been going up in certain places in the pokemon world. Humans seem to be more of a myth than real. The pokemon talk to eachother merrily, not knowing that other pokemon are not being nice at...
Back
Top Bottom