• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

And They Fell Down a Hole. [Start Down. Get it? Hole? Down?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

woops

Reaction score
You hit the ground, and wondered.

Where the Hell did that hole come from?

Pondering on this, you notice multiple people around you. These include a Vulpix, Grovyle, a Nuzleaf, a Charizard, among others. You also notice that you have a small amount of your favorite food with you.

Puck, the afforementioned Grovyle, groaned and stood up after noticing the other Pokémon.

"Uh... Hi there."

"Hiya," the Nuzleaf said. "I'm the oldest guy here- it's been a while since I've seen a light other than the weird kind down here. What's your name? Do you even have one?"

"Puck." The Grovyle replied.
"Yours? And more importantly, any idea on how we got here?"

"Don't have one. Hit my head on the way down. Some think it did something to my heHAHAHAHAHAd. I'll answer to most vague names, though. And we fell down a hole, idiot."

Puck laughed when he heard the Nuzleaf say head, but still wondered, also wondering about whether he should've taken offense to being called an idiot.

"But about falling in a hole, there wasn't a hole in front of my bathroom door when I went in, and there wasn't any sound of digging otherwise..."

"No, I fell down a hole right outside of the door into my crapper-room." Puck explained.

"Like you came much better? You don't know your name and you were probably born among these skeletons!

"Hey!" the guy said sarcastically. "You're right! My life sucks! And I apparently have no mental capacity to know that." His face darkened. "You may have sweet memories, but in the small flashes I see of what might be my past, I become glad of my amnesia."

OOC: want me to be the leader of the group, considering i've evolved the most.

"Now, now there's no need for bickering. Puck theres no way out. I have scouted all the way around here, no way out." Flame says

OOC: I guess that'd be fine. Go ahead.

"Ah," Puck started, accepting the command from the not-so-friendly looking Charizard.

"There's a way in, it looks," he pointed out, gesturing towards a hole on the side of the chamber.
"Once all of the people in here come to consciousness, supposing they're not dead... We might want to go in.

"If you wish to." Flame says making a gesture

"Ahhhhhh." Arya screamed. She looked around, noticing others. "Opps, sorry." She said jumping back. "So, names? Mines Arya."

"Oof!"

Zack, a small Shinx, just fell through a mysterious hole on the ground and fell right inside it. It may look like that it was about to continue forever with a painful landing, but it was different. The Shinx fell in a soft warm bedding until he realized something.

Zack just landed on a Vulpix's back. No wonder that it was considered so soft and warm. Zack walked back away from the Vulpix, looking humiliated. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I promised it won't happen again," he said.

~|Keion|~​

Suddenly something landed on Arya's back. It was a Shinx. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I promised it won't happen again," He said.

Arya growled at him as a joke. "So," she growled. "You landed on me?" She ran up to him. "Was it fun? It must have been fun, right? I fell down the hole too, and the forest is still on fire! I need to go sort it but I can't get out. So, want to be friends? I'm Arya, what's your name?"

~Elecii

After Zel had fell down the hole, he landed hard, and was unconscious. Once he woke up, he stood up, rubbing his arm, and noticed the rest of the pokémon there - a Grovyle, Nuzleaf, Shinx, Charizard and Vulpix. He seemed to be the only Water-type in this hole. "Who would put a hole here?" he wondered quietly. "And how can we all fit in here?" He looked around. "How in the name of all Floatzel and Buizel are we going to get out of here?"

"Looks like we might have to burrow or something..."

"So, you landed on me? Was it fun? It must have been fun, right? I fell down the hole too, and the forest is still on fire! I need to go sort it but I can't get out. So, want to be friends? I'm Arya, what's your name?" the Vulpix said.

Zack didn't know if Vulpix was tormenting him or just trying to be friends. He just relied on the best possible outcome, being Ayra a good Vulpix.

"Yes, I landed on you. It was fun falling, except for the part of landing. I already said it was fun. Being friends would be fun. I'm Zack, by the way," Zack answered rapidly. Suddenly, he noticed that it was quite dark down there. Instinctively, the Shinx charged up electricity and made his tail glow with them. "It's not dark anymore, right?"

He looked around, and saw a Buizel quite near them. The other Pokemon around here seemed scary-looking, except for him. He purred loudly and called out for the Water-type, "Hi there, Buizel! Do you know this place?"

~|Keion|~​

"Yes, I landed on you. It was fun falling, except for the part of landing. I already said it was fun. Being friends would be fun. I'm Zack, by the way," Zack answered. Zack charged up, and made his tail glow then said, "It's not dark anymore, right?"

"No, it isn't dark anymore." Arya walked over to the Buizel. "Hi, want to be friends? I'm Arya, by the way."

Zel twisted his feet inwards, and started to stutter, "Uh..n-no. I d-don't know this p-p-place. B-being friends would be f-f-fun." He was very shy, and the Vulpix intimidated him slightly. He wasn't shy to the Shinx, for some reason. He walked over to the Shinx, and sat down in front of him. "Hi. I'm Zel. What's your name, little Shinx?" He patted the Shinx, but received a static shock from him. He waved his paw in pain, and then laughed.

"You're so cool!"

"Hi. I'm Zel. What's your name, little Shinx?" Zel asked. For some reasons, he patted Zack's head, which gave off sparks due to the Charge attack he gave off earlier. Quickly, Zel took his hand off and exclaimed, "You're so cool!"

Astonished by a sudden praise, Zack flinched for a while. "Am I?" he asked himself. "Of course, I am. My name is Zack and my Vulpix friend here is named Ayra." The Shinx pointed his nose to the orange-pelted fox beside him. "Do you thing those guys know this place," he asked, pointing now to the group of the evolved Pokemons.

~|Keion|~​

Pan opened one eye. He was underground. Fine. No problem with that.
He had fallen into it. That wasn't too bad either.
But, some other pokemon had also done this. And some of them looked...a little scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom