Search results for query: *

1. S

My Computer makes People sound like Electronic Chipmunks!

Mabye you need to just switch out your sound card.
  2. S

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

Guilty of those two *Has Dawns hat* When you do something like: stealing peoples candy on Halloween as Team Rocket, the yelling I'M BLASTING OFF AGAIN when you run away xD (MAJOR GUILTY)
  3. S

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1988, so that makes me 20.
  4. S

Team Rocket fan club!

Yeah, probably laughing to himself. Since the Maurader wears a mask anyway, no one probably knows his face.
  5. S

The Dawn Club

Yup! and heres a topic! Are you dreading when Dawn leaves he series like May did? Do you hope mabye it'll follow her this time?
  6. S

The Dawn Club

Well, ti was what I was trying to say. =/ just said wrong.
  7. S

The Dawn Club

Yeah, thats what I was trying to get at. Thanks Geo!
  8. S

Team Rocket fan club!

Glasses: The best diguise. Mabye Osama is wearing glasses like that?
  9. S

The Dawn Club

Wait, the maid one? I dont remember that one.
  10. S

The Dawn Club

well in japan, theres an ep with a gun at ash's head, and James has boobs. both never aired in the US because they made it for kids over here. So Dawn wearing a Maid outfit isnt suprising to me. What WILL be suprising is if they would show it in the US. Though they get away with alot latley...
  11. S

The Dawn Club

Well, Pokemon is SUPPOSED to be for teens and up, its the American Maerketing that makes it for kids.
  12. S

The Dawn Club

Ahh. I retract my previous statement. And yeah, her maid and cheerleader outfits (even though being adorable/cute) are fanservice, but, EVERYONE does it.
  13. S

The Dawn Club

Dead links are Dead, dude.
  14. S

Team Rocket fan club!

I'll give it a read, Nekisagi. ^^ and my post is OVER 9000! seriously, its the 9001st post
  15. S

The Dawn Club

Well, specifically Dawn because they seem to gravitate to her and that skirt xP that or shes the one were talkin about atm.
  16. S

Team Rocket fan club!

Well, the WRITERS make em stupid. thats like saying Ash is stupid for not knowing that Jesse and James are in costume for the umpteenth time.
  17. S

Team Rocket fan club!

xD Yeah, i think he missed her arm, or has his hand too high to put it around her waist. Copping a feel when she isnt noticing i see.
  18. S

The Dawn Club

lol yeah. we can only imagine what Team Rocket would do with that robot. Add in Dawns skirt and what do you get? I don't think I gotta say it. Mech + short skirt = ? ANYWAY I'm in, Dawns totally adorable. <3
  19. S

Hi!

Thank for the welcome, everyone!
Back
Top Bottom