• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dawn Club

Do you like Hikari?

• YES!

Votes: 385 73.6%
  • She's okay....

Votes: 89 17.0%
  • I don't really like her...

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • I HATE HER!

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, specifically Dawn because they seem to gravitate to her and that skirt xP that or shes the one were talkin about atm.

just to tell you, a few notable fansrvice of her is:
1:
000057.jpg

and
2:
000014.jpg

Last edited:
yea, I'm noting out that she may ,in fact, be a special character to the Pokemon company. She wore the most attractive to men outfit: The Maid. that puzzled me and made me think: "why put the maid outfit in a anime for children?"

yea, I'm noting out that she may ,in fact, be a special character to the Pokemon company. She wore the most attractive to men outfit: The Maid. that puzzled me and made me think: "why put the maid outfit in a anime for children?"
Well, Pokemon is SUPPOSED to be for teens and up, its the American Maerketing that makes it for kids.

probably for Japan, but I didn't know it was meant specifically for teens and not really for kids in Japan.

probably for Japan, but I didn't know it was meant specifically for teens and not really for kids in Japan.
well in japan, theres an ep with a gun at ash's head, and James has boobs. both never aired in the US because they made it for kids over here. So Dawn wearing a Maid outfit isnt suprising to me. What WILL be suprising is if they would show it in the US. Though they get away with alot latley, what with her skirts close calls.

well, they did show it in the US. It was shown June 21, 2008.

Last edited:
Well, Pokemon is SUPPOSED to be for teens and up, its the American Maerketing that makes it for kids.
My understanding is that it's not specifically a kids' show in Japan the way it is in North America, and that's as far as it goes.

No it isn't. You clearly said it's specifically marketed towards teens and adults. That's not what I said.

Yup! and heres a topic!

Are you dreading when Dawn leaves he series like May did? Do you hope mabye it'll follow her this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom