Search results for query: *

1. M

Kotaku calls original Gen 3 games "one of the worst" ...thoughts?

Reminds me of years ago when everyone labeled Gen III as the worst generation. Funny how the opinion is swaying in its favor now.
  2. M

Game Guide Scans?

Does anyone have scans of the BW gameguide that was released in November? Would be nice to see the maps.
  3. M

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Does anyone else notice that the eggs color scheme is that of the GSC eggs.
  4. M

So who's gotten pokerus before

I had it from a GTS Japanese Lv.1 Chickorita. I was trying to get it into a Meganium in Mt.Silver, and I saved and quit for the night. The next day, I go to heal before I start training again, and Nurse Joy said I had it. When I got home (I was on the bus) I quickly looked it up so I could look...
  5. M

Pocket Monsters Scanlations?

Are there any scanlations for the Pocket Monsters manga? The one with the clefairy? It would be awesome if someone did. cant find any with google.
  6. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Ever think that "beak" could be his other arm and that "leaf" could be his beaked head?
  7. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Explain Voltorb, Ditto,Koffing?
  8. M

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

Im so into the future maaan. This Bellsprout is awesome. I gotta sniff Seafoam Ice now.
  9. M

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

People...STOP LOOKING INTO THE PAST! I want them to reamke Pokemon Black and White first or at LEAST the Gen 7 remakes
  10. M

Types of Transportation in Black and White...

OHMYGOD,THATSSOFREAKINMETAL!
  11. M

The Pokémon Centre - Now with a concourse?

Have you seen the whole place?...I didnt think so
  12. M

The Pokémon Centre - Now with a concourse?

OR! or, it could be the pokemon leauge. You DO know that they have marts and centers in the same room there right?
  13. M

A little sprite I made

I also made one lol. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5704367#post3743
  14. M

New Poké Ball Speculation

Re: Poké Balls They sould make: -Poison Ball which if capture is not sucessful, wild pokemon would be poisoned -Sleep Ball which if capture is not sucessful, wild pokemon would fall asleep -Parylize Ball which if capture is not sucessful, wild pokemon would be parylized -Burn Ball which if...
  15. M

One thing I miss...

I guess Irwin didnt "Drop his balls" this thime! lol
  16. M

Pokéblock, poffins or something new?

They should use gummies from the Mystery Dungeon Sereies.
  17. M

Kanto Rumors- What Really Happend

This is my story about what really happened during the course of Red's journey by anohter child not native to Kanto. He will fight against Team Rocket to find their true plan, to the gods. What happened with Missingno., the truck, mew, Pokegods, and even Brick Town? Find out here: Kanto...
  18. M

Which is the better remake?

Wow, this is weird. Before FR and LG came out, my favorite games wer Pokemon RBYG and AFTER it came out, I liked GSC more, now that HG and SS are out, im, for some reason, addicted to RSE and Hoenn. Weird huh!
  19. M

Motion to declare Dunsparce Gen II mascot

*Takes medal from Phoenicks and brags about it* I spent 2 hours on it tallying every vote. I vote for... Feraligator.
Back
Top Bottom