• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Wally return home after you become champion? I'm pretty sure I found him at his aunt and uncles house.

..Not really. It would be nice for him to be champion but I really don't see it. I just see him still trying to become strong and the champion.

Doesn't Wally return home after you become champion? I'm pretty sure I found him at his aunt and uncles house.
He never returns home.

I just see him still trying to become strong and the champion.
That would be cruel, given how long it would have been since the the beginning of that endeavor.

Well life isn't always kind, now is it?

Let's stop talking about Wally now..

I personally really like the idea of Gen 3 Remakes. Not FrLg though. They already remade those once

Exactly, that's the point. I do think that RSE need them though. To compete with the ever-improving graphics of future generations

By "remake" you should think the main games. Ala, RGBY, GSC, RSE, and DPP.

People...STOP LOOKING INTO THE PAST! I want them to reamke Pokemon Black and White first or at LEAST the Gen 7 remakes

Im so into the future maaan. This Bellsprout is awesome. I gotta sniff Seafoam Ice now.

Spam much?

Anyway, I think Wally should be an Elite Four or the Champion.

And he heeds a labcoat. Seriously, picture him in a labcoat.

Wall would need a labcoat only if he was older. What if he was he was the champion in black and white?

The Hoenn region wasn't really all that great are all that important to have a remake of it, unlike the Kanto and Johto regions which are really important and great to have remakes of them own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom