Search results for query: *

1. ¿

Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 Soundtrack release date revealed: 4-disc Pokémon B

Re: Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 Soundtrack release date revealed: 4-disc Pokém If there is a Giratina theme remix, this thing is getting all my moneys. All of it.
  2. ¿

Zoroark Frozen Bug

I'm guessing releasing this in the summer instead of the fall had something to do with this. :/
  3. ¿

Small Changes

I like how Juniper's Minccino from the beginning of the first game has evolved. I appreciate those small little touches.
  4. ¿

Remixed music / Music Discussion

He's back guys.......
  5. ¿

Remixed music / Music Discussion

Akuroma's theme.....holy crap that's good. This game already has some of the best new music. Hope Iris has a spiffy new champion theme too. Also, World Tournament Lobby theme reminds me a lot of the Hoenn Victory Road music. So great.
  6. ¿

World Tournament Junior Cup

B2/W2 Spoilers:
  7. ¿

World Tournament Junior Cup

.....I think Iris is pretty much guaranteed to win now.
  8. ¿

New opening song for BW2, "Be An Arrow" sung by Rica Matsumoto

So Muk WAS behind the tree after all! :p
  9. ¿

iCarly

I always thought it was just an okay show, but never as good or funny as Drake & Josh was. I just heard about it ending this fall, kind of sad to hear. Hopefully Jeanette's new show is better.
  10. ¿

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 at E3?

There will probably be a mention somewhere, probably alongside the 3DS apps like said before.
  11. ¿

News Pokemon Now Airing On CW4Kids

If they air Battle Frontier, that probably means they'll end up airing Diamond and Pearl, too. How strange. I'd think they would air the episodes they actually dubbed.
  12. ¿

Hikari/Dawn to appear; participating in World Tournament

Re: Hikari/Dawn to appear; in what capacity unknown I'd honestly would like to see Pachirisu's reaction to Emolga, considering how it'd do anything to fly.
  13. ¿

Hikari/Dawn to appear; participating in World Tournament

Re: Hikari/Dawn to appear; in what capacity unknown I'm almost positive that one of her episodes will be a Piplup + Oshawott filler. Just watch.
  14. ¿

News Best Wishes 2 (U) Confirmed

Surprised no one mentioned the Altaria on the upper right. Also, it may just be my eyes deceiving me, but:
  15. ¿

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Evaluating the Pokemon in the poster. Pelipper Altaria Serperior, Emboar, Samurott Combee Riolu Eevee Glaceon Dragonite -Pelipper, Altaria, and Combee probably serve no point in the poster but to make it look pretty. Move along. -The Unova finals are likely just there since they are...
  16. ¿

News Best Wishes 2 (U) Confirmed

.....Iris catching a Dragonite? Dawn? Cynthia? Holy crap.
  17. ¿

Do you think we need a new Japanese opening?

With pre-Generation V Pokemon being reintroduced into the anime, I'd say it is a good time to finally change the opening.
  18. ¿

NEW Pokemon Announcement CONFIRMED

That would actually make a lot of sense. Since the short is meant to honor the series 15th Anniversary, the older Pokemon would basically be way of saying "Thanks for 15 great years!", while a new Generation VI Pokemon could be used as a way to look towards the future. I'm still guessing these...
  19. ¿

Legend of Zelda Groose

Discuss Groose and his sexy hairstyle here.
  20. ¿

BW077 - BW086 episode titles revealed! (April Fool's)

Re: BW077 - BW086 episode titles revealed! ...Damn it, I got excited for a minute.
Back
Top Bottom