Search results for query: *

• Users: Hector
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hector

Regarding Current American Immigration Policy

As the saying goes: “the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” As members of a larger community, and as a community dedicated to a franchise popular among children, we the staff of Bulbagarden cannot sit idly by as the fundamental values of our community...
  2. Hector

2017 Holiday Greeting

On behalf of all of us here on Bulbagarden, I'd like to wish you all a happy holiday and a happy new year! View: https://youtu.be/CYA4452zWmI
  3. Hector

Start Ups PRP: U.N.O.V.A

OOC: Types and claimed cities below: @Yun - Psychic, Dragon - Opelucid @Flaze - Fire - Castelia @Silent Winter - Ice, Iccuris @Prez - Electric, Virbank @Kana-chan - Dark, Undella @Me - Fighting (Nimbasa), Flying (Aspertia) IC: It was rare for all of the Unovan gymleaders to be called to...
  4. Hector

MATURE: Ranger School

So I'm giving this writing thing another shot. Mostly because @Lyrebird convinced me to. Also shoutouts to @Crobatman for reviewing it before hand and @GastlyGibus for the name Starboks. As you can guess, this is a fic about Rangers. Pokemon Rangers. I know, shocking. Only giving this an M...
  5. Hector

Start Ups Ranger School

White Raven; Midorikawa; Kamen_Fanatic; Zidar Ravencrypt; GastlyGibus; Prez; Yun; jackatlasred; Lyrebird; Flaze; SukiWooper; Ladies and Gentlemen; Let's get this started! ___________________________________________________________________________________________ On the archipelago that...
  6. Hector

As you can guess, this is an RP that revolves around ranger school. Before I get into the description of the RP, I want to give an overview of the style of the RP. It will be an academy type RP (you've all been there done that) about half the time. You know standard new dorms, new teachers...
  7. Hector

MATURE: Confessions of a Champion

First off, if you're thinking to yourself 'I vaguely remember something with that title from years ago...' you're not crazy, you're right. This was a project I started at the beginning of 2011, but due to various stuff IRL it got shelved. When I was reformatting an old hard drive, I stumbled...
  8. Hector

Notice We have a new moderator

I'm sure that many of you have seen this on the main forums already, but we have a new roleplaying moderator. Please give a warm welcome to Autumnbreeze; She's awesome and I know she's going to be a great addition to the team.
  9. Hector

Start Ups Ranger School

Midorikawa; Naoto; Kantomasta; Lyrebird; AutumnRain; Flaze; GastlyGibus; Heliolisk; Kamen_Fanatic; British Joe; DJ Omega; Aria Love; OOC: So this is the startup. Yeah. Students will be on the boat headed to the school, teachers will be gathered in the main stadium preparing for the first years...
  10. Hector

As you can guess, this is an RP that revolves around ranger school. Before I get into the description of the RP, I want to give an overview of the style of the RP. It will be an academy type RP (you've all been there done that) about half the time. You know standard new dorms, new teachers, new...
  11. Hector

Rules Roleplaying Game Rules (as of March 24th, 2014)

Roleplaying Game Rules (as of February 27th, 2014): Authority- Staff (Like myself) > GMs (The people who create the RP, manage the RP, or both) > RPer OF AN RP. While the RP staff is just another RPer in the RPs that we choose to participate in, if we put our mod hats on, that supersedes any...
  12. Hector

Start Ups Ranger School

Octy; Flaze; @Naoto: Lyrebird; Kamen_Fanatic; Harpy; @pokefan48; Autumnbreeze; _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The sun was shining and it was a warm, gorgeous day at Hoenn's ranger...
  13. Hector

Creative title I know, but it is what it is. As you can guess, this is an RP that revolves around ranger school. Before I get into the description of the RP, I want to give an overview of the style of the RP. It will be an academy type RP (you've all been there done that) about half the time...
  14. Hector

This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Here it is. The day you have all been waiting for. The start of something special... something legendary. @Zant; @Joltik; @Scarlet Enchantress; @Wyvernphlare; @Agent Gryphon; @AmeKren; @Stencil; @Plumbum; @Chiplet; @Master Mew; @Summer Camp; @Googly; @Stellar Gale; (who's an impatient fuck and...
  15. Hector

This is not an Academy RP (Signups)

As you all know, we have a proliferation of academy RPs in Bulba RP land. As your lord and savior (and section head), I have determined that it is time for me to finally run my own RP. I know. Shocking. I've never actually GMed an RP that I created (I was head GM of KPU for about a year? year...
  16. Hector

New Additions to the RP Staffing Team!

Now this is quite possibly my favorite part of my job as a section head at Bulbagarden. Not only do I get to tell new hires in private (and see the excitement that they feel), I get to announce them to the world (even though I'm sure most of you have seen this already from the global...
  17. Hector

MATURE: A Dish Best Served Cold

Hey all, I know it's been forever since I've posted in here, but I've had a severe lack of creative impulses over the last few months. (and for those of you that have been waiting for a Confessions update since Arceus knows when... it will come, I promise). Anyways, this is a new story, based...
  18. Hector

RPG Awards: Results Thread

Le finally. So your section head was away and forgot to get this done before he left. And then he came back and was busy. My apologies. Anyways to the award winners. Most Memorable Pokémon-Themed Roleplay: Pokemon Universe: Hoenn (Buzz) Most Memorable Non-Pokémon-Themed...
  19. Hector

Notice A New Mod!

Hey everyone, It is my pleasure to announce that the RP section has gained a new mod. As most of you probably know, Octy has been a mod for some time now and everyone on staff agrees that she's been an excellent addition to the staff as a whole. A couple of days ago, she reached out to me...
  20. Hector

2011 Winter RPG Awards - Voting Thread

Okay, here's the voting thread. The rules for voting: 1. Voting will take place from now until 11:59 PM on Christmas Eve (this is my time, GMT -5) 2. You are allowed to place a vote for one RP in each category. 3. You have two options for placing your vote. You can either: A) Post your votes...
Back
Top Bottom