Search results for query: *

1. T

Transfer Pokemon to Black version

Hi. I'm looking for someone willing to help me transfer about 4 Pokemon from Soul Silver to my Black version. It'll be a pain to do it, but if someone's willing, then thank you. I can also give a Riolu lv1 or a Pichu lv1 with Volt Tackle if you help me :)
  2. T

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Battle lv 50 If anyone wants to battle, please write here and we'll discuss by PM later. :) I agree the use of Garchomp (I don't have one, though, yet) So Standart rules, lv 50 Pokemon and 6vs6 Pokemon.
  3. T

The Dawn Club

Hi guys :) I haven't been here for a long time :D So whats up? Was it confirmed that Dawn will be no more in the next generation? XD Yeah her over confidence if something unique to the animes at large :D Just like The Sinnoh guy said ''I'm afraid I don't believe in myself'and then win!? Thats...
  4. T

What level is Ash's Pikachu?

You're right about the random leveling of Pikachu. If the writers hadn't decreased its level it should've been over 90 by now. Plus Why isn't Ash using Volt Tachle??? But I don't agree with the "You can put a level 100 Pikachu, or heck hack it to level 200 put it against a level one Onix and...
  5. T

The Dawn Club

You can say that :) She looks very cute playful happy and very good lookin' in that outfit :p
  6. T

The Dawn Club

I can't get enough of that pic :)
  7. T

Pearlshipping General Discussion

I've never seen it.In Google there are very much fan made videos not the original :/
  8. T

Is anyone going to miss Dawn when she goes?

I will! A lot :(
  9. T

"Next World' s " technologies.

Yes about that....... I don't think this is possible for now.We Humens like a civilization are not that smart yet to "Get something from nothing".We may be ahead with technology so much, but without filling the machine first we wont get anything.
  10. T

Got a small question?

I like it too.Its like in Digimon Frontier, they've added some Italian.
  11. T

The Dawn Club

Very nice pic.I don't know.From All the pics I've seen Dawn looks pretty in every clothe and background.she is so pretty :D
  12. T

How many computers do you have at home?

2 PC's that are half mine and 1 laptop that is mine :)
  13. T

"Next World' s " technologies.

Hello.Have anyone watched Discovery Science ? And especialy the show "Next World" ? This show is all about the future of technologies.It is realy exciting. So... Can you guys write something about future machines to discus if they are possible to happen or not. Just like Amphibia cars.It was...
  14. T

Pokémon LX: The Road To Mastership

Re: Pokemon LX: The Sinnoh journey Hi Aladar.I haven't read your fic yet.Its too long and I don't have the time, but when I do I'll take a look for sure ;) (its so strange writing in English with another Bulgarian xD )
  15. T

Pearlshipping General Discussion

I don't want to see Dawn leaving.Whatever girl they replace her we can get used to her, but now I dont want that to happen. Ash and Dawn are realy cute together.I can't imagine Ash being with another girl.
  16. T

Ever cried at a Pokémon movie?

In fact Latios never died.It was just captured in the sphere. I never cried in a movie, but there are 2 or 3 episodes I realy did cry
  17. T

Got a small question?

Its easy to expres feelings or so.I like the songs of most animations.They do it in Japanese and part of English.
  18. T

What would the show be like without fillers.

Hmm.I think without fillers ANY show will not exist or it wont be that interesting.It will be "rushed to dead" .
  19. T

Will Sinnoh possibly consist of 4 "seasons" ?

I think 4th season will be.But like MasterTrainer said we dont know how many Jhoto Battle Frontier episodes will be.
Back
Top Bottom