• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ash and Dawn were asked if they were a couple how do you think they would react??

Very surprised. Maybe Dawn would blush a little, just because she thinks it's an embarrassing moment, and Ash would just put on big eyes and look at the one asking the question as if he/she just said something very weird...

Heh, the subject was broached a couple times with Ash and Misty, but never with Dawn. I'd say it's about time it came up again for real. XD

If Ash and Dawn were asked if they were a couple how do you think they would react??
I think Dawn would be surprised and blush like crazy =O.O= whereas Ash would not really react on it much and be like -__-'. I like the idea of one-sided Pearlshipping for some reason. (IMO Ash only overreacts when accused of having a crush on someone he really does have a crush on). I really hope someone out there asks them soon...I'm starting to get impatient >.< It happened with Misty and May so why not Dawn?

I think Dawn would look at Ash and blush like crazy but then she would be like "no no . . It's not like that" but she would still be blushing. Ash would probably be like -Looks at Dawn- "Wha?" cause Ash is clueless when it comes to romance.

If no one asks them then I will ask them! -determined-

Haha lemme know how that works out Aspen! :lol: I think it's about time it happens as well! I don't think we've seen many (If any) blushing moments yet so why not? I think it would have been cool if Candice had mentioned it, (I think she says something in the game about romance but not 100% sure.)
[I think Dawn would look at Ash and blush like crazy but then she would be like "no no . . It's not like that" but she would still be blushing. Ash would probably be like -Looks at Dawn- "Wha?"
...And then we have Zoey saying something like: "Really Dawn..? That's not what you told me!" Oh why won't it happen? :p

Last edited:

Dawn might blush, since she is not really oblivious to that kind of thing, but she would deny it. Ash, on the other hand, would be kind of like, "what?".

My opinon. I'm honestly not sure, but yeah, something like this, I think.

Has anyone heard Hikari's theme, "Kimi no soba de."? I was just wondering if anyone has seen it because in the opening of it part of Ash's head and Pikachu's ear is in it.. and none of her Pokemon are.. does anyone think it means anything??

Has anyone heard Hikari's theme, "Kimi no soba de."? I was just wondering if anyone has seen it because in the opening of it part of Ash's head and Pikachu's ear is in it.. and none of her Pokemon are.. does anyone think it means anything??

I've never seen it.In Google there are very much fan made videos not the original :/

I'm 100% sure it's the original. I think there might be an article in Bulbapedia to prove it..
"Dawn is shown in different poses, along with Ash's hat and Pikachu's ear."

If enthusiasm between Ash and Dawn can inspire confidence in their own abilities, then neither of them might actually need to blush about any attempts to deny their romantic friendship. Such a development may be most appropriate in keeping the confidence in Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship burning brightly. These latest answers on my part should promote such an objective rather nicely.:

What are your favorite moments in which Ash and Dawn encouraged, or cheered for, each other?

Dawn’s cheerleading routine for Ash during his Oreburgh Gym battle and her defense of him during his Canalave Gym battle stand out most to yours truly as examples of Dawn’s confidence that Ash will find a way to overcome his opponent. Ash must’ve taken note of that confidence as he developed those strategies for his Pokémon as he thanked Dawn for that first routine. I was also struck by how forcefully Dawn yelled at Byron’s assistant and Brock for wondering about Ash’s chances against Byron’s defensive maneuvers, and perhaps there will be similar moments for the future.

If you saw “Noodles: Roamin’ Off”, what did you think of any Pearlshipping moments you observed in it?

Ash’s concern for Dawn after she said she was hungry I found notable at the beginning, and in retrospect, that might have made Ash’s decision to simply have Pikachu Thunderbolt Team Rocket out of the way even more significant. Of course, I had to chuckle when Dawn asked Ash what he wanted to wish for toward the end as Team Rocket flew through the sky like a shooting star, most likely indicative of these two kids’ similar personalities.

Thankyou! I think that's a really great idea, because Hikari is my fave character and it'd be a shame to lose her and such a great shipping. So, changing the topic...

In the same way that everyone answered this particular question: Dawn would be the one to blush and deny it, and Ash would be confused, primarily due to the fact that he lacks a sense of romance.

Blushing, or explicit romance? If Ash and Dawn can be confident in each other's abilities, then by definition, they may not necessarily need such uncertainty between them. I wouldn't be surprised to see them happily accept being a couple... most likely without realizing exactly what that means. I've opined that uncertainty might actually hinder Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship, considering how energetic these two kids usually are, and uncertainty about being a couple may be no exception. With such a strong connection between them, Ash and Dawn can inspire not only each other, but also their friends, for now and for the future.

Blushing, or explicit romance? If Ash and Dawn can be confident in each other's abilities, then by definition, they may not necessarily need such uncertainty between them. I wouldn't be surprised to see them happily accept being a couple... most likely without realizing exactly what that means. I've opined that uncertainty might actually hinder Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship, considering how energetic these two kids usually are, and uncertainty about being a couple may be no exception. With such a strong connection between them, Ash and Dawn can inspire not only each other, but also their friends, for now and for the future.

Although, this is a program for children. Would they show such things?

Well yeah, maybe they wouldn't show anything too racy, after all it IS genarally for children, my 11 year old brother (roughly Ash's age.) watches is and he couldn't give a corphish for anything to do with romance... Buuuuuuuut... I think from watching Ash throughout the series he has matured quite a bit; even Brocko has mentioned it so maybe the writers would put something in, I mean they must know by now not ALL of the Pokemon fans are kids; anyway If Brock, Piplup, Buneary and Phione can have romantic moments then why can't Ash and Dawn?? Although Ash being Ash we might not see that for a while. :lol:

Although, this is a program for children. Would they show such things?

Yes, They would show such things.

I have a question for fellow PearlShippers. What is your favorite PearlShipping video?

For me, I like the video called Check Yes Dawn by xXMaikeLuciaXx :]

Yes, They would show such things.

I have a question for fellow PearlShippers. What is your favorite PearlShipping video?

For me, I like the video called Check Yes Dawn by xXMaikeLuciaXx :]
You have NO IDEA how glad I am for you showing me that! lol at the part in the middle!
For me, It would have to be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMiMI9B_gk - Goodbyedays by Yui.
This video has made such a big impresion on how I view Pearlshipping, plus it looks AMA-ZING too. But I have seen some others that are good too but I really wanted to show Pearlshippers this one. Hope you love it as much as I do!:kawaii:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom