Search results for query: *

1. C

What Type Advantage Pokemon comes to mind?

Electrode
  2. C

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Not really though that more has to do with ignorance of the subject V likes hamburgers almost as much as Maya Fey.
  3. C

What shippings were you converted to, if any?

Poke to Amour I was a gen 1 fan, and as such Misty held a large place in my Pokemon loving heart. I also looked at the interactions between the two and loved every second of it, sometimes I go back to see if it was just nostalgia blinding me, but nope it's there to me. Though I stopped...
  4. C

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

I'll be honest, I was a very, very very stubborn PokeShipper (Ash x Misty) up until this ship came along and warmed my icy cold heart. All the interactions I've seen between these two is nothing short of cute, especially from Selena's side of things. Even little things, like sliding closer...
  5. C

Super Smash Bros: Return of the Subspace army

Regulus Forest Regulus had a time fighting his foe. Soon, the plumber got up and shot the substance that was inside his backpack. It was just water. "You'll have-" he was cut off by the plumber's fire punch attack. The move took a lot out of Regulus, but he was still alive. That was when...
  6. C

Regulus Forest Regulus decided to end this quickly by running and hacking at the plumber; however, that was a bad mistake. As he got a good run, the plumber threw two fireballs at the Bomberman. He was able to curve enough to dodge one of them but the other hit him, blinding him and had...
  7. C

Regulus Forest The bombs flew back toward Regulus. He quickly put up his guard as the explosions blasted him back a couple of feet. "Not bad, but this is only the beginning." He started to run toward Mario and then attempted to use his clawed knuckles to strike some damage on the enemy.
  8. C

Regulus Forest Mario had started to attack Regulus with a few punches. Regulus dodged left then right, then he pulled out two bombs, one for each hand and threw them at the plumber.
  9. C

Regulus Forest Mario had started to attack Regulus with a few punches. Regulus dodged left then right, then he pulled out two bombs, one for each hand and threw them at the plumber.
  10. C

Regulus Forest As the plumber jumped toward Regulus, the Bomberman stated, "Finally, some action." He jumped backwards so as to get out of the jump range of Mario, but not before leaving a normal bomb behind where he was standing. "Hope you're a good fighter." Regulus commented.
  11. C

Regulus Forest Regulus decided to descend to the ground while he was waiting to get in on the action. He landed a bit farther away from Wolf than from the Resistance, though he wasn't worried.
  12. C

Regulus Gunship "As you command," answered Regulus as he took off toward the forest. His jetpack allowed him flight to get to there in less time than if someone were walking to say the least. He noticed the group of smashers ready to face off against a comrade, Wolf. "6 against 1 is it?"...
  13. C

Regulus Bridge of the Subspace Gunship After the other smashers had left the gunship, Regulus came up to Ragnarok from behind. He stated, "Sir. Had the new Spacebomb work exactly as we had hoped?" Being a Bomberman, he knew a thing or two about bombs, and he had helped with the creation...
  14. C

The Banned Game

Banned for supporting the Ketchup that has been tested on lab rats...er...Pikachus. That's inhumane. Double beat: Banned for Yoshi is already epic and your username makes you the Vin Diesel of Yoshis.
  15. C

^ The one above

^ Might have actually been frozen in Vanilla Ice Cream for a millennium, and awoke in a museum for an ancient scribe from all the way back in the 21st Century.
  16. C

A Pokemon Starting With...

Spinda
  17. C

^ The one above

^ Also a user that states the obvious. :P
  18. C

^ The one above

^ wishes ^ was in Isshu.
  19. C

^ The one above

^ has a username that is also a birthstone