• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros: Return of the Subspace army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank Dempsey
Battlefield Fortress

Tank walked up to Samus and Ezio. "I guess we'll be working together from now on." Tank said.

"OK... new plan."
Tetra dashed forward, slashing her knife into the Masked Evil Dude Guy.

Samus and Ezio

Ezio and Samus spun around to face Tank. "I guess so." Ezio said as he turned back to look out over the front entrance of the fortress. "Ezio Auditore." Ezio introduced himself.

"And I'm Samus. Samus Aran." Samus added with a smile.

Tank Dempsey
Battlefield Fortress

"The name's Tank Dempsey. Any action here?" He asked.

Mario & Wolf
The Forest

Mario was knocked to the ground by Regulus. He the shot two fireballs at Regulus, one from each hand.

Wolf was caught off guard and hit by the Chaos bullet. He fell to the ground but not in trophy form yet. He got up and leapt in the air and used his Fire Wolf attack. He then flew at Shadow with his claw forward.

Blaziken
The Plains

Blaziken started shooting Flamethrowers at the Primids to knock them down. Even as some were getting knocked off more kept on coming. Some started reaching the top.

Bowser
Ancient Ruins

Bowser was hit by the two lightning blade attacks and knocked back flying. He crashed into a pillar which collapsed on top of him. He was buried under a pile of rubble. But a second later he emerged. He grabbed a piece of the broken pillar and hurled it at Kratos. He then started charging at Kratos to follow up the attack.

Ganon
Forest

"How about some DINNER?" Ganon yells, throwing a darkness-enveloped punch at Wolf.

Red Mage
Ruins

"You fool!" Red Mage says, blocking the rubble with a forcefield. "YOu are outnumbered two to one. You will serve us now, or I will kill you."

Lucario and Zoroark
Island of the Ancient

Zoroark located Lucario and Red, charging and pouncing on Lucario, slashing at him with Night Slash, only to be dodged. "Zoroark! What are you doing?!" he asked in shock, dodging again and getting no answers.

Giovanni
Isle of Ancients

Suddenly and without warning, Zoroark pounced. Her target turned out to be a Lucario. Nothing I couldn't handle with a little effort.

"Go, Nidoking!" I called, sending forth the purple Pokemon from its Pokeball. "Double Kick the Lucario before it can respond!"

Lucario
Island of the Ancients

Lucario used Counter, grabbing Nidoking's leg and swinging his foot around to sweep him off his feet. He then was forced back by a Night Slash from Zoroark and countered with a Force Palm.

OOC: Fuck Im Late! Hold On!

Red
Isle Of The Ancients

So im left underestimated? Big Mistake.

Go Snorlax! Earthquake Attack!

Samus and Ezio - Fortress

"My scanners pick up nothing." Samus replied.

"And I haven't seen anything." Ezio added.

Fox McCloud - Forest

Fox leaped into the air to get a better angle with which to fire at Wolf. He fired off three quick shots with his blaster from the air before flipping back down to the ground.

Wolf
The Forest

Wolf was knocked down by the punch and as he tried to get up he was hit by the blaster shots which turned him into a trophyy.

Regulus
Forest

Regulus decided to end this quickly by running and hacking at the plumber; however, that was a bad mistake. As he got a good run, the plumber threw two fireballs at the Bomberman. He was able to curve enough to dodge one of them but the other hit him, blinding him and had him run into a tree instead. He was dizzy, but not out of the fight. He shook it off and instead decided to throw a couple more bombs, but this time he figured that the plumber will hit it back like before, so he also went charging in and attack once again.

Mario
The Forest

Mario pulled out his cape and swung it knocking back the bombs. He was also knocked to the ground when Regulus hit him. He got back up and shot a bunch of water at Regulus with his F.L.U.D.D. He then ran behind Regulus and used a fire powered punch.

Leaf
In the plains fighting

"Uh oh!" Leaf said seeing the primids come up further"Charizad,Wartorle, Help me out!" She threw the two pokeballs and the two pokemon appeared.
"Charizard, Use flamethrower to take out the ones that are climbing. If any get up here wartorle, you and bulbasur have to hit them"

Kratos Aurion
Ancient Ruins.

Kratos was ready to avoid the rock flung at him, but he saw that the Red Mage had blocked. He heard what R
PHP:
ed Mage said to Bowser before replying himself. "I believe it's better just to kill him since I doubt he will help us simple as that." He said, he then looked around for the other foe who could apparently cast magic.

Giovanni
Isle of the Ancients

The Lucario grabbed Nido's leg and swung him off in a spectacular Counter attack. It then leapt back, dodging Zoroark's Night Slash by a hair. Then, out of no where, a Snorlax flung itself onto the battlefield, trying to cause an Earthquake.

My Nidoking then flung itself at the Snorlax, readying a powerful Megahorn to prevent it from landing on his ally Zoroark.

Fox McCloud - Forest

"And that's how you handle things folks." Fox grinned as he twirled his blaster around his finger before holstering it. He walked over to the Wolf trophy and looked at his old rival. "So, you think we should take this with us?" He asked the group.

Masked Man & Lucas
The Ship (Ambushed)

"GAH! LET GO OF ME CHILD!" Masked Man screeched. Lucas began knocking out the soldiers.

Link
Forest

"We beat him... should one of us take the trophy, just in case?" Link asked.

Tank Dempsey
Battlefield Fortress

"Why are we here then?" He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom