Search results for query: *

1. P

pearlshipping vs. pokeshipping

Jamesredsilver, I support the Ship in your sig too. Just thought I'd say. :)
  2. P

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Lol no, I meant get in there with May. ;)
  3. P

DanceShipping (Misty x Rudy)

OMG! That would be so cool! :XD2: Though somewhat different at the same time. I've hardly ever seen Misty cry.
  4. P

If that's the case with May, I bet Ash can't wait to get in there. :awww:
  5. P

Let's hope so. :expect:
  6. P

Agreed. Battles are fun and all, but when they drag on like that, it just gets boring. Makes me think the creators are being lazy by using long intense battles to fill up time in the show.
  7. P

Yup. But I hope she realises one day, that if she wants a romantic relationship with anyone, she's gonna have to start admitting her feelings or nothings gonna happen.
  8. P

I think that would give them both the chance to travel together. They could focus on each other more, without the hassle of training getting in the way. ;-)
  9. P

I think Rudy is better for her than Ash is, because Rudy isn't afraid of telling her his feelings.
  10. P

Yup. =] Ash and May forever! ^-^ :crush:
  11. P

Thanks. :) I think he'd definitely go see her. With Misty finally away from Ash, I can't see Rudy passing up the oppurtunity to be with her again. Although she is working with Tracey now, so I wonder if Rudy would see him as a bit of competition?
  12. P

This thread is dedicated to Misty and Rudy. Please only post on it if you support this couple. Shipping/character bashing will not be tolerated. On a brighter note.. Yay for DanceShipping! ^-^ :crush:
  13. P

Who do you ship Dawn with?

Well, my second fave Dawn ship is Pearl. I prefer Advance though.
  14. P

Who do you ship Dawn with?

Even though they haven't met, I mostly ship Dawn with Misty. I think they'd make a cute pairing. My second fave ship is Pearl.
  15. P

Yup, it is Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary. Pikachu is definitely male though and Buneary is definitely female. Pikachu's slightly feminine look in the second pic is possibly a flaw on the artist's part.
  16. P

Pikachu and Meowth are both guys. Dawn's Buneary is a girl.
  17. P

Such as:
  18. P

I agree, that the creators have stalled a lot, on putting two people together. But what's so bad about two Pokemon getting together? Some Pokemon x Pokemon couples are quite cute. ^-^
  19. P

Awesome pic. =] About the couples thing. Would the creators make any two people a couple, without telling us? There's no telling whether they're that secretive or not.
  20. P

Oh right. I get it now. I agree. :)
Back
Top Bottom