• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry to say, but I dislike long intense battles. I guess I'm more of the breeder/watcher type. They need like a "Warning: Action Alert" before every long battle. XD

Agreed. Battles are fun and all, but when they drag on like that, it just gets boring. Makes me think the creators are being lazy by using long intense battles to fill up time in the show.

I don't like how they use filler episodes like from when thet were heading to Hearthome it took a while

I think that would give them both the chance to travel together.
They could focus on each other more, without the hassle of training getting in the way. ;-)

Yeah, or maybe they could create another League after the Sinnoh, where Ash and May will get along to travel again, because it has countests and gyms in the places. I know that this would be the same of the Hoenn and Kanto, but who knows? Maybe if this happen, they could come to more than "just friends".(dreamming...):spin:

Heloo there people. I'm feeling like a ghost here

I know how you feel. :D

But to the topic, I'd say that May's next appearence would be in the Sinnoh league(hopfully) attending (probably) watching. Then, maybe as his house, before she goes to her next journey when Ash goes to Johto.

Last edited:
Yeah, or maybe they could create another League after the Sinnoh, where Ash and May will get along to travel again, because it has countests and gyms in the places. I know that this would be the same of the Hoenn and Kanto, but who knows? Maybe if this happen, they could come to more than "just friends".(dreamming...):spin:

Let's hope so. :expect:

Live, thread! Don't die again!

It needs pics to stay alive:

i56307464_35787_4.jpg

I really like that one. Advnceshipping in the first episode of Advanced.

And more Movie 9 pics:
withmanaphy.jpg

_SatoHaru.jpg

I think Suzu did both of those, but I'm not sure.

^^^^^Those are some nice pics, DS.

Well, it looks Ash and May have one *more* thing in common; at last writing, they were getting thoroughly slaughtered by their main rivals(Drew/Harley on the one hand, and Shinji on the other). Not exactly shippy by itself, but the next phone call between them ought to rather interesting.

I don't know if this is off-topic but-
How is May only 10? She actually has /breasts/.

Just putting that out there.

Does it ever say she's 10? Also, some girls can start puberty as early as seven. No joke.

Does it ever say she's 10?

May's page on Bulbapedia says that she's 10.

But seriously, these adventures are a little too much for a 10 year old to handle. They should have at least given Ash and co. some on-screen birthdays, as some viewers may think that Ash completed 5 regions in less than a year.

At the end of Honne they said it was a few months, or was that dub added

If that's the case with May, I bet Ash can't wait to get in there. :awww:

Oh, that is just plain wronge and funny. xD

but the writers sure make May and any other anime charather look older then they are meant to be. i mean who looks that hot like May when they are ten? srsly? and not to talk about her breasts. >.>

Oh, god, let's not start discussing May's boobs again. *thinking to self two days ago* Now let's look over the pros and cons of posting this last picture, considering it's bluntly obvious we will revive the "Is May to curvy" thread... Guys, if you have nothing better to do than discuss 10 year old boobs we have an issue.

PrincessHaruka said:
If that's the case with May, I bet Ash can't wait to get in there. :awww:

But I have to admit that was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom