Search results for query: *

• Users: Renewal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Start Ups Magitek Wars

Heroic Sociopath; Naoto; Peaceful Giraffe; BadAssKoala; Heliolisk; Joltik; Arcturus; THE MAGITEK WARS Characters: * * * Shizura City The night was still and clear, the half-moon's light shining dimly above (not that the moonlight was necessary--Shizura was one of the more...
  2. R

So, in addition to the character-centric fluff of The Trainer Fan Club, I've also decided to run something a little more action-y. I was considering doing something a little more complex plot-wise, but realized I'm just terrible at that sort of thing. So this is basically a beat-em-up as an RP...
  3. R

Interest Check: Fantasy RP

Just want to see if anyone here'd like to join a fantasy RP. I've got a couple ideas from narrative-driven tabletop RPGs my friends and I have been looking at (namely 13th Age), but I don't want to go to all the trouble of developing a setting if no one's interested. My main idea is to just...
  4. R

Something I've come to realize after my latest hiatus: my RPs die because they burn me out. I always tend to these big, dramatic things, where I envision a sweeping plot and epic tales of heroism. And I do enjoy those, and love telling an awesome story with lots of others. But they just burn me...
  5. R

Start Ups Pokemon Adventures Online

Miss Mew; @BadApple; xelda57; DracoMan; @BritishJoe; GlaceonLover94; POKEMON ADVENTURES ONLINE Current Chapter: Chapter Summaries: * * * Stephen Lawson could barely keep his hands from shaking in excitement. Just under fifteen minutes ago, the timer on the PAO website had run down to...
  6. R

Pokemon is an enduring interest of mine, and no matter what, I keep coming back to BMGf. The RP section's practically been my home for the extent of my time here, so why don't you check out my latest offering? I've recently finished watching (and fallen in love with) Sword Art Online, so the...
  7. R

Dragonblooded: A World-Building RP

So, after my numerous failures in running a non-Pokemon RP, I've decided to try something a little different. While a significant part of those failures was my own inattentiveness/inactivity, I'd imagine at least little bit of it is the fact that, well, my RPs can be boring. They tend to be...
  8. R

Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Start-Up]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Sky Academy Characters: * * * Somewhere over the Pacific... "...and with that decisive reversal the championship is all but in the bag for..." The drone of the sports announcer on the mini-television attached to the seat before Michael suddenly cut out, a loud ding startling him...
  9. R

Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Sign-Ups] [ALWAYS OPEN]

Yusei Fudo So, along with Yusei Fudo, I'm rebooting this. Hopefully, we'll draw in a wider player base to keep things interesting, as well as a slightly more epic plot. Let's begin, shall we? Yu-Gi-Oh! Sky Academy Introduction: [/center] In the not-so-far-future of the Yu-Gi-Oh world, there...
  10. R

The Song of Pokemon Sign-Ups [Always Open]

So, listening to the Pokemon Reorchestrated album and a few old Pokemon songs just gave me an idea for a new journey RP. The Song of Pokemon Introduction: The Legendary Songs: Rules: Sign-Ups: Characters: Any questions or clarification needed, just ask Renewal! * * * Also, along...
  11. R

The World Ends With You

Soooo... any interest in a possible TWEWY RP? I finished the iOS version a few weeks ago, and am slowly working to 100% completion. Anyway, TWEWY seems to be perfect sort of RP setting: self-contained, character-driven, straightforward action via the Reapers' Game but with room for greater...
  12. R

The Creation War: Dragonsoul [Start-Up]

Master Mew; AmeKren; Yun; Pi Face; Plumbum; The Creation War: DRAGONSOUL The World: A map of the thirteen Kingdoms[/center] The Kingdoms of the Sun are a small archipelago comprised of fourteen islands, and the only known landmasses on the world of Aether. The endless sea that...
  13. R

Mass Effect RP

Well, looks like The Final Branding's not going to get off the ground, so I guess I'll try my hand at an RP that should have some interest already built in. Mass Effect has, over the course of the summer and binging on all three games, become one of my favorite video game series. It's...
  14. R

The Creation War: Dragonsoul [SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN]

So following up on a request from Pi Face; and a binge playing my newly-purchased Skyrim, I decided to reboot an old RP of mine; I suppose you could call it a rather straightforward fantasy RP. This is also another foray of mine into serial RPs--this is intended as the first in a series...
  15. R

The Final Branding: Initial Seal [Sign-Ups]

Meh, finally pushed out a new RP. It's more or less your standard journey RP, but with a small twist, and faint aspirations of becoming something epic. Hopefully, this catches your interest, but for now, consider this a trial run. It'll be short and (ideally) sweet, but we'll see where it...
  16. R

The Tournament of the Abyss - RPG Discussion

Oerba, Yusei Fudo, Nytie, Oblivion, Axl, xelda57 Since this RP is rather ambitious in scope (for me), and is heavily influenced by the video games Persona 3 and Persona 4, it's rather open-ended and slice-of-life-ish. I want Knyte City to come to life as you see fit, as you think it would be...
  17. R

The Tournament of the Abyss

Oerba, Yusei Fudo, Nytie, Oblivion, Axl, xelda57 The Tournament of the Abyss Knyte City: A street map of Knyte City[/center] The heart of Knyte City is a simple grid of eight avenues by eight streets. Though the grid extends outwards into various neighborhoods and boroughs, most of the...
  18. R

Avatar: Wrath of the Spirits [Sign-Up]

So, I decided to throw together another RP. What do you think? Avatar: Wrath of the Spirits Introduction: Gameplay: Rules: Sign-Up Form: Characters: Any questions or clarification needed? Just ask Renewal!
  19. R

Mechano Soul

JakkuEbansu, Stellar Haze, Kona-Chan, jasonwolf, Piximon Ask and ye shall receive. I've finally gotten off my lazy backside and posted this damn thing. Let's get to the awesome, shall we? Mechano Soul Characters: * * * "Ladies and gentlemen, have we got a show for you tonight...
  20. R

Pokemon: The Tournament of the Abyss [SIGN-UPS ALWAYS OPEN]

Decided to crank out another Pokemon RP before finishing up Agents of Fate II. This one’s a Persona 3-inspired Pokemon RP; hopefully the different elements mesh well. Let's see if this one actually gets off the ground: POKEMON: The Tournament of the Abyss Introduction: Knyte City: A street...
Back
Top Bottom