Search results for query: *

• Users: NX-01
  • Order by date
  1. N

If Nintendo has moved to Software-only....

Do you think Sony or Microsoft buy Nintendo? Vote and Speak!
  2. N

a new solar cycle has begun

Well, some say that in 2012, the Mayan gods will return to Earth. But, what if the gods were actually Alien species? Will they give us their Technology? What if the Species and their technology were similar to the Asgard on Stargate SG-1/Atlantis? Will our ships will look like the Earth ships on...
  3. N

Girl,11, dies after parents pray instead of going to a Doctor

One question: ARE THEY A BUNCH OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? Why isn't anyone listened to Richard Dawkins?
  4. N

My views on Sony's future

Because of conditions on PS3 launch, I'm afraid there will be no more Playstation. If that happens, then Sony CEI's Ken Kutargi would allow the company to sign a contract with Nintendo and Microsoft to implement their technology such as Cell Broadband Chip and Blu-ray onto future consoles(let's...
  5. N

Cassidy club

Unfortunatly Aurora, Yamato sets her eyes on Kojirou(James). Kosaburou is defenetly NOT a ladies' man like James. And Musashi(Jessie) is finding her lost companion since nowadays she hated her friend.
  6. N

Domino Club

Hmmm.... It could be like on those Tom Clancy novels, I mean she is an asassin, is she? Can spy, infeltrate, and have mad acrobatic skills.
  7. N

Domino Club

Since I'm the founder of this club: what's a smut?
  8. N

Cassidy club

It's been 1 year and why this thread is dead? WHYYYY???? anyway, I think that Aurora, the Cassidy fan should join. After I saw a 1988 movie The Great Outdoors, there was a romantic relationship between Buck and Cammie. And which it got me thinking: we need a romantic fanfic between James, as...
  9. N

Dawn and Zoey - Appealshipping

I LOVE this shipping!!!! It brings back the glory days of Utena and Anthy(SEE: Revolutionary Girl Utena).:awww:
  10. N

Team Rocket fan club!

You know, there are plenty of Japanese Pokemon fanartists who draw Yamato and her enormous boobies that they also make Kojiro attracted to hers(don't get me started on Kosoburo/Musashi)!!!
  11. N

Team Rocket fan club!

Hey guys, long time no see!!!:-) Hey, do you think that Cassidy and James could team up not just lovers, but as freedom fighters?
  12. N

Live Action Pokemon Movie Casting

How about Scarlett Pomers(Naomi Wildman, Star Trek: Voyager) as Jessie.
  13. N

When will the Pokémon anime end?

Remember, the only show I want to see is a Pokemon(Alternate Universe)/Super Mario Bros. Crossover starring Mario, Luigi, Ash, James, Meowth, Cassidy, and Harley. I want to see something like a cross between Super Mario Bros. Super Show and Super Mario Bros. The Movie. The series is for the...
  14. N

Team Rocket

Like Kate? I'm sure that James and Kate would make an infamous couple.
  15. N

I think that Melissa Joan Hart should be Cassidy!!!
  16. N

What If CBS(Paramount) and Nintendo Team Up For a new Star Trek Series?

Okay, what if CBS and Nintendo team up for a new Trek series? I'll go for Titan or TNG II and I'm thinking having King Bowser's Dino Empire onto the series annexing Breen and Cardassian Empires. The Pokemon and the Vorlons(adding elements of Babylon 5) formed an Alliance 2000 years ago. And Lyat...
  17. N

Which got me thinking, what if this movie is directed by Uwe Boll?
  18. N

Unofficial Star Trek Club

If CBS abandons the Sal's Cardinal Project in favor of a new Trek series, then I would like to see a sequel to Star Trek: The Next Generation. Here's an example for the expiramental Sovereign class Enterprise-E: There were many working on the improvements including some young people destined...
  19. N

is the pokemon series ending forever?

Well, if it ends, then I would like to see an alternate Pokemon universe in which James did not join Team Rocket, he allied himself with Cassidy(in which she did not join TR), Harley, and Meowth(also did not join TR). The series goes along the lines of Super Mario Bros. and Justice League...
  20. N

Caption the screenshots!

I am Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town and this is James Morgan and Meowth and we're here to knock Team Rocket for Super Mario Bros.(Poster's POV: I hope one day that Both Mario, Luigi, Ash, James, and Meowth to have their own series in which in the alternate universe James and Meowth did not join Team...
Back
Top Bottom