• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What If CBS(Paramount) and Nintendo Team Up For a new Star Trek Series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NX-01

Jessiebelle pwns you
Reaction score
Okay, what if CBS and Nintendo team up for a new Trek series? I'll go for Titan or TNG II and I'm thinking having King Bowser's Dino Empire onto the series annexing Breen and Cardassian Empires. The Pokemon and the Vorlons(adding elements of Babylon 5) formed an Alliance 2000 years ago. And Lyat and Viridian IV(no relation to Veridian) joined the Federation. At first, I choose Michael Pitt as Commander(First Officer) James Morgan and John Leugizemo as Chief Engineer Luigi. What are your ideas?

Although that is really farfetched, I'd probably watch it. It'd be kinda like Captain N...

But I was never a Star Trek fan...

I know Paramount asked Straczynski (the creator of B5) to produce Enterprise but he refused work with Berman. Though they want to try to get him again if they make another series.

Personally, I'd like to see a the actual Romulan war. Enterprise would have eventual come to it but was cancelled. A series based on the Starfleet Battle timeline would be even better. Cole might have been a dick and a piss poor game designer but he made some good races with interesting backstories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom