Search results for query: *

• Users: mbruno
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. mbruno

Bulbapedia Minor Question

Why is it that for the various gym leaders and trainer, the wiki has info about their teams for Challenge Mode, but not for Easy Mode?
  2. mbruno

Question About Clair and Lance

Are Clair and Lance supposed to be cousins or siblings? Clair's Bulbapedia page refers to Lance as her cousin(even under the In The Manga section), but in Volume 10 of Pokemon Adventures(which I'm currently reading) refers Lance as Clair's brother. Plus, I know the Fame Checker in FRLG refers...
  3. mbruno

New Pokemon Special Diamond & Pearl Summaries

Just to let anyone know who isn't aware that new summaries for the Diamond & Pearl chapter of Pokemon Special have been added on Serebii.Net. From the look of it, they're the final few summaries for the DP chapter. EDIT: According to THIS post by Coronis on Serebii.Net's forums, the new...
  4. mbruno

Diamond & Pearl Chapter Question

Is the Diamond & Pearl chapter of Pokemon Special still ongoing or has it ended?
  5. mbruno

Additional Info For The Pokegear(and A Correction)

First, you can get most of the Gym Leaders' numbers before getting all 16 badges, the only one you have to have all 16 badges to get are Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Blaine, and Blue. Also, for some of the gym leaders there is an additonal condition to be fulfilled before you can get their phone...
  6. mbruno

Getting The Gym Leaders' Phone Numbers

I'm having trouble with Gym Leaders not appearing where/when they are supposed to in order to get their number, I'm going by the information on the Pokegear page on Bulbapedia. I just now tried to get Misty's number registered, but she doesn't show up on Route 25 where she's supposed to(yes...
  7. mbruno

About the Fateful Encounter Page

On that page in mentions that one of the events you can get by having a fateful encounter Arceus in Platinum is the one with the guy in the Oreburg mine. However, I used an AR to get the Arceus from Hall of Orgin and that Arceus isn't a fateful encounter, but it still actvated sad event.
  8. mbruno

What Happened Yesterday?

I tried to access the forums all day yesterday and kept getting "Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage" every time I tried access any part of Bulbagarden. Just more server issues or something else?
  9. mbruno

This Is REALLY Annoying

Just within the past half-hour or so, when trying to use the forums or bulbapedia, I keep getting "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" messages and sometime refreshing helps and sometimes not. This has never happened before, previously is was just the 403 message for bulbapedia or the...
  10. mbruno

Deleting Private Messages

This may seem like a dumb question, but how do I delete private messages? I must be missing something.
  11. mbruno

Suggestion Broken Affiliates Buttons

When going to www.bulbagarden.net, the button images for the two links under affiliates seem to be broken. The links work just fine, but I thought I'd mention since the broken button images make the page look a bit untidy. Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post this.
Back
Top Bottom