• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Happened Yesterday?

mbruno

Reaction score
I tried to access the forums all day yesterday and kept getting "Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage" every time I tried access any part of Bulbagarden. Just more server issues or something else?

Yesterday was totally a boring day for because i always used to spend my time on Bulbapedia but yesterday Bulbapedia & Bulbaforums were not working.
:)

I'm gonna take this time to plug stepping outside when the forums aren't working, pending it's safe, daytime, and the weather's good. If you can't be on Bulbagarden, that's a good second-best thing.

Pokecharms is totally the REAL second best option.

Or first best?

Or... oh bugger it, I'm too ill for shameless self promotion.

I think the real question you should be asking is "why am I still using internet explorer?" Firefox ftw!

I'm gonna take this time to plug stepping outside when the forums aren't working, pending it's safe, daytime, and the weather's good. If you can't be on Bulbagarden, that's a good second-best thing.

Ouch! Well isn't that a shot to every other pokemon forum on the net and Bulbagarden Chat!

:p

the Second best?
no comment on that.

If you seriously had a boring day when bulbagarden was down....
well then you have a problem.

Yeah. Platinum just came out. Go play it. Beat the BF. You need information, use Google's cache of our pages.

Firefox is just as bad off as IE here, though. No matter what browser you use, it can't show a page if there's no page to show.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom