Search results for query: *

1. Harubi

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!

Yeah these were the ones I've seen... There are only a couple that I like. Most of them are really bad though :(
  2. Harubi

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!

I've seen some supposed leaks of Hisui evo's going around on Reddit. Most of them look pretty terrible. Have you seen them per chance and can you confirm or deny whether or these are legit?
  3. Harubi

Do you think The Pokémon Company actually looks at these forums.

Absolutely, they have a social team that looks into these huge pokemon fandom rings. It's good to be aware of the opinions of your fans as they can make their games better. Do they post here though? Probably not, though if they did, you would not know.
  4. Harubi

Have you ever bought a console just for one game?

I bought my DS at first mainly for Pokemon. Since then I have expanded to games such as Project X Zone, Braverly Default, Super Smash Bros and of course other pokemon games. I actually physically own all of the pokemon games since green! Unrelated to this topic but worth being proud of none the...
  5. Harubi

Harubi's Wanted List.

Agreed, terribly sorry for the inconvenience! I'll try my best open up some spare time later on this week. No promises though. Work has been keeping me busy as well.
  6. Harubi

TEEN: Pokemon Next Generation - Conner's Arc

[FINISHED] Chapter 3 – Odd encounter on Route 31! “Alright Accelgor, back on the road we are!” Conner said as he pumped his fist in the air. “This time for real!” Accelgor was clearly pleased with the change of events. Nothing made him happier than to see his friend in such a good mood. “We’re...
  7. Harubi

Re: [TEEN ]Pokemon Next Generation - Conner's Arc [FINISHED] Chapter 2 – I’m sorry: It’s been more than a week since Conner had moved on from Blue Lagoon. His destination was his home, New Bark Town. Going down the mountain, Conner made it back to the Inland City of Blue Point Isle from...
  8. Harubi

Will you be my...

I'd rather not. :P Will you be my waifu?
  9. Harubi

Harubi's Wanted List.

Saturday will be tough. I'll be playing X/Y then like hardcore hahaha. Friday will work out as well, but it will have to be after 7 PM my time :P
  10. Harubi

Harubi's Wanted List.

Definitely! I actually might be able to trade in a little bit. I don't know if that would work out for you.
  11. Harubi

Harubi's Wanted List.

Should not take more than 5 minutes to slide my regular cartridge into my action replay, boot up and then clone at the pokemon center. Done this plenty of times with Mr.Blaze. I am however not sure if you can actually trade Event Pokemon.
  12. Harubi

Re: [TEEN ]Pokemon Next Generation - Conner's Arc [FINISHED] Chapter 1 - A Flame still burns: "Well, that was like the third time today... I wonder why they keep running away like that." Said the Trainer as he took big paces forward as he kept his cell phone onto his ear "Well Conner, you're...
  13. Harubi

Hey there! Welcome to Pokemon Next Generation. Feel free to leave a review behind if you wish to do so! I will be adding in chapters as I go. Basically everything that you'll read here will be written right at the top of my head. I haven't really done any brainstorming beforehand nor have i...
  14. Harubi

Harubi's Wanted List.

I'm capable of cloning my legendaries, so you could get my clones if you'd like. In exchange, with your approval ofcourse, i would like to clone your moeletta and Genesect.
  15. Harubi

Harubi's Wanted List.

Still looking for Moeletta and Genesect. Anyone able to help?
  16. Harubi

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

I have no idea who made it. I just found it somewhere.
  17. Harubi

Kudos on the inclusive "Gender" field ^_^ ~ <3

Hey Simba, Welcome to Bulbagarden! I'm really happy to see that you took the time to sign up and post a message here. Definitely inspiring to see that you're not letting your disablities getting the best of you! Let me be the first to say that you're more than welcome to send me a PM with a...
  18. Harubi

Mega Charizard X has been announced: Has the new Ability Tough Claws

Re: Mega Charizard X has been announced: Has the new Ability Tough Claw Wow, this is pretty sick. I love the design of Charizard X. Could be another reveal that were getting two mega forms of each mega evo Pokemon.
  19. Harubi

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Happiny
Back
Top Bottom