• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Harubi's Wanted List.

Still looking for Moeletta and Genesect. Anyone able to help?

Still looking for Moeletta and Genesect. Anyone able to help?

I want to ask you if you'd be okay with a tradeback instead? I have a Meloetta and Genesect, but I want to keep them for myself.

I am missing a few legendaries for my national-dex, and seeing that you have pretty much all of them, I was wondering if I could negotiate with you. If you only need them for the national dex, I'll be glad to let you borrow mine. In exchange, could I borrow two of your legendaries?

I'm capable of cloning my legendaries, so you could get my clones if you'd like. In exchange, with your approval ofcourse, i would like to clone your moeletta and Genesect.

I'm capable of cloning my legendaries, so you could get my clones if you'd like. In exchange, with your approval ofcourse, i would like to clone your moeletta and Genesect.

I don't know much about cloning, but if it doesn't harm the game, then I'll let you clone my Meloetta and Genesect. How long does it take to clone them?

Should not take more than 5 minutes to slide my regular cartridge into my action replay, boot up and then clone at the pokemon center. Done this plenty of times with Mr.Blaze. I am however not sure if you can actually trade Event Pokemon.

Should not take more than 5 minutes to slide my regular cartridge into my action replay, boot up and then clone at the pokemon center. Done this plenty of times with Mr.Blaze. I am however not sure if you can actually trade Event Pokemon.

Regular Trading can be done normally. The only thing I can't do is leave them at the GTS or show them during GTS Negotiations. They come with ribbons that prevent GTS trades.

Would you be able to trade this weekend?

Definitely! I actually might be able to trade in a little bit. I don't know if that would work out for you.

Definitely! I actually might be able to trade in a little bit. I don't know if that would work out for you.

We'll probably have to set up a date and time due to our different time-zones. If your location is The Netherlands, then we have a 7 hour difference. I can trade either on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Saturday will be tough. I'll be playing X/Y then like hardcore hahaha. Friday will work out as well, but it will have to be after 7 PM my time :p

Saturday will be tough. I'll be playing X/Y then like hardcore hahaha. Friday will work out as well, but it will have to be after 7 PM my time :p

I guess you are busy playing XY. Should we postpone our tradeback until sometime later?

Agreed, terribly sorry for the inconvenience!

I'll try my best open up some spare time later on this week. No promises though. Work has been keeping me busy as well.

I guess you are busy playing XY. Should we postpone our tradeback until sometime later?

Agreed, terribly sorry for the inconvenience!

I'll try my best open up some spare time later on this week. No promises though. Work has been keeping me busy as well.

I'm going to be free from 9am to 7pm, Saturday 10/19 in your time. If you can trade then, please give me a note. Thank you.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom