Search results for query: *

1. D

Summer Awards 2011 Voting Thread

FORMAT TIER Best Long Story: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar by Sky Flame Haze Best Archived Work: Journey Out of Mount Coronet by Kyuujux Best Short Story: Crushed by Misheard Whisper CHARACTER TIER Best Main Character: Reggie from Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar by Sky Flame Haze Best...
  2. D

POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 20 - Route One Rumble!)

Re: POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 16) I give it a 4.5 out of 5. The way you portray the characters is different than in the anime, they have more emotions and feelings than int he anime, you also hav ea way to grasp the reader. But there is something I didn't like is the fact that...
  3. D

Twins of Fate : Flames of Vengeance (Chapter Five/Guillotine's interview)

Re: Twins of Fate : Flames of Vengence (Chapter two) I've read the first book and now I got to this one. It's great, but one thing do you portray Thabet as yourself or as what you'll like to be?
  4. D

COMPLETE: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (Ended) (TEEN)

Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (PG 13 to R) I really like this fic, it's been taking me a while to catch up but I think it's really great. I mean I like the idea of Chigon a Pokemon like that would be cool to have, Reggie's a bit different from other main characters too, he's not a battle...
  5. D

The Gender Game V 2.0

Hey I thought we were supposed to stop at one, damn it!
  6. D

The Gender Game V 2.0

7. D

The Gender Game V 2.0

7!!!!!!!!!!
  8. D

The Gender Game V 2.0

9. D

New Kanto in Action Start Up

Johnnatan stared at the gym, it was his frst gym battle, in Kanto at least, and he was gonna win. "Okay, let's go." he walked inside the gym as he saw Elliot and Daniel talking, he could feel that he already fought and lost. *I guess this will help tke ou a litle of his confidence* he thought.
  10. D

"He doesn't have to do contests to get her," Johnnatan stated patting Ken
  11. D

"Yeah how the hell?" he asked.
  12. D

"You don't have to follow contests, you just have to follow her," Johnnatan chuckled. "I'm not saying anything though Max, I'm just sying she's hot"
  13. D

"She's a Pokemon Idol, very famous arod Johto and HOenn," Johnnatan answered.
  14. D

"Yeah,nd they have TVs too," Johnnatan chuckled as he waled to one of the desks that wa unoccupied.
  15. D

"Let's go, Grovyle," Johnnatan said as he followed Elliot. "Don't take it so ard kid, he's just speaking trth,well most of it." Johnnatan shrugged.
  16. D

"You know I'm fourteen right," Johnnatan said after hearing Max.
  17. D

"Wow, first time I see a city so big that's not sorrounded by water." Johnnatan put his hand over his eyes so that the sun wouldn't block his sight
  18. D

"See, it only took us thirty minutes." Johnnatan breathed some air.
  19. D

"There it is," Johnnatan pointed forward. "The exit." he said as Kirlia and him walked out.
  20. D

"If you're ever in Hoenn you could," Johnnatan reassured. "I heard they're reall rare around here."
Back
Top Bottom