• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Kanto in Action Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"She's a Pokemon Idol, very famous arod Johto and HOenn," Johnnatan answered.

"That's my girlfriend Emily," replied Max, who seemed a lot happier than earlier.

"She is majorly famous in Sinnoh and Hoenn, she is originally from Sinnoh, she's just wom the Johto Grand Festival for the 2nd year in a row, so she's quite a celebrity back there as well now."

Ken came in,"Emily!? She's an idol!" Ken saw the TV,"She won the Grand Festival! Twice!"

"You don't have to follow contests, you just have to follow her," Johnnatan chuckled. "I'm not saying anything though Max, I'm just sying she's hot"

"She's 15, but almost 16," said Max.
You've all forgoten about the films she's been in. What did you guys think of Sex and Saffron City? and she was a the star girl in one of the "Squirtle Pokemon 007 (double 0 7) movies"

OOC:I haven't watched Sex and the city, but thats what the saffron thing was based on, and Squirtle Pokemon 007 is a take on James Bond Agent 007

"We grew up together.
We were lab partners, everything you name it, we had our first kiss celebrating how our team captured the Ekans first in Gym Class."

"I didn't eat her, I just kissed her, not the same thing." "We were very close, we lived 2 houses apart, our parents were friends." "We both started our journeys together, but she quit school way earlier than I did."

"He doesn't have to do contests to get her," Johnnatan stated patting Ken

"Yeah, so she ended up winning, and you were left behind in the dust, I bet she doesn't even remember you..." Ken pouted.

"I don't believe that's his girlfriend. This is the same guy that said he farmed ho-oh's and his dad works for silph co. or some crap." Daniel said. He was obviously grumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom