• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Kanto in Action Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We studied Kirlia's in Year 3 of the Violet Pokemon Academy, that's what the National Dex is based on you know, Gen 1 is year 1, Gen 2 is studied year 2 etc."

"In Ruby class, we got taught that "It is said that a Kirlia that is exposed to the positive emotions of its Trainer grows beautiful. This Pokémon controls psychokinetic powers with its highly developed brain. ""
"Yep, that's a direct quote from the Pokedex if I'm not mistaken."

"I got two Pokemon, but no no shinies, you shouldnt' talk you only have a Totodile." he said.

"My family owns King Edwards Ranch in Sinnoh, I've seen Pokemon you can't even imagine."
"Have you ever seen a Ho-oh, well I've seend dosens, and taken a ride on them."

OOC:Max is lying about the Ho-Oh's.

"Not my Pokedex." Elliot said as he took his ipod like Pokedex out the holographic picture of Kirlia appeared. "A Pokemon that cangrow more beautiful with its trainer's feelings, it can become smarter if ittrains its psychic attacks, Kirlia's are one of the smartest Pokemon known." "As for Ho Oh's, you're lying, a legendary can't be caught by a normal person without breaking the world status." he said.

OOC: Max stop double posting or quoting we know you're answering to one just say who you're answering to

"Ho-oh's my ass! There is only one ho-oh, and that is somewhere in my home land of Johto!"

"Cool, your Pokedex looks so much better than the rest of your gear," quipped Max.
"So what Pokemon have you got? Your charmander and..."

"Ho-oh's my ass! There is only one ho-oh, and that is somewhere in my home land of Johto!"

"My dad captured it using the Master Balls he got from Silph Co, when he worked there." replied Max.

OOC:Max's dad does have Masterballs and did work at Silph Co. but again I state he has not caught a Ho-oh.

"Well dork, my dad is the strongest of the strongest of the strong"

OOC:I thought no one captured one because they were too rare and too powerful.

"Want to fight about it?" Max grabbed him by the scruff of the collar and lifted him off the floor.

OOC:Turns out he's violent too.

Max through him to the floor, "don't call me a jackass, you M***er F**ker."
Max turns to Daniel, "where does this cave lead us?"

"There it is," Johnnatan pointed forward. "The exit." he said as Kirlia and him walked out.

OOC:Another character needs to step in and break this up really fast.

IC:Max went towards the 12 year old ready to punch him.

"Finally," responded Max. Forgeting about Elliot, he ran to the exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom