Search results for query: *

• Users: bz313
  • Order by date
  1. B

Keep or Ditch?

OK, OK...thanks, guys. I suppose I've gotten all the prerequisite opinions. I'll keep her. Thanks, guys!
  2. B

Keep or Ditch?

I have a quandary: I have a Garchomp sweeper. It's been good, but recently I rechecked her (yeah, it's a girl) stats. When I test hatched babies, I level them up with rare candies to lvl 25, meaning when I tested out my Garchomp way back when (more than six months ago), she had seemingly...
  3. B

Shoddy OU with Stealth Rock

Whoa... Well, I want to thank everybody for their help. I suppose this is where I have to just test out every change for itself, then? Maybe this is a slight novice question, but which Pokemon are usually capable of outspeeding and killing Rotom-S? I ask this because it gets killed a lot.
  4. B

OK, if I forgot to put something, I'm really sorry, but could someone please post something? It's just really weird to see seventy-plus views but no posts...
  5. B

Aerodactyl with Focus Sash, Jolly Nature 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd -Earthquake -Rock Slide -Stealth Rock -Taunt The stealth rocker and the lead. Taunt's for other Aerodactyls. Metagross with Choice Band, Adamant Nature 252 HP/236 Atk/12 Def/8 Spd -Earthquake -Explosion -Meteor Mash...
  6. B

Pokemon Rumble

Try this video. It's got a really good explanation, and the guy's channel looks pretty good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzvapkika_k
  7. B

Weekly youtube show about the pokemon TCG!

I clicked on your link. I have to say, I really enjoy your show. Only a few episodes so far, but I see it's already really good :)
  8. B

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Pizza rolls
  9. B

Pokemon Tin fraud?

Here's a bunch of pictures. As for the front, I've done extensive research. It is identical to a Lucario LvX tin front. Also, I got information that they did do a limited time promo version of this tin.
  10. B

Pokemon Tin fraud?

Thanks for the advice. The thing, though, is that all the cards are real (I got a few fake cards in the mail a little while ago, so I know). Also, I checked the label that's on the back of all the tins. It seems to match with the contents (it says three packs and a non-LvX Lucario).
  11. B

Pokemon Tin fraud?

OK, here's the background: I bought a Lucario Tin from Walgreen's. Now, a Lucaro LvX tin usually costs about 15 bucks retail, has a Lucario Lv X, and has four booster packs (I think one Mysterious Treasures and three Secret Wonders?). The pack I got was cheaper (only about 12 bucks, I think)...
  12. B

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but then Tails Doll really does kill you. I wish I had a chocolate sundae.
  13. B

Pokémon World Government

Re: Pokemon World Government So, people take matters into their own hands? I guess that defeats some of the purpose of government (protecting your stuff so you don't have to). I figure the Pokemon creators just don't mention it so they don't have to explain more than they have to.
  14. B

How irreversibly screwed can I get?

Actually, in response to Ryuutakesh!'s comment: Not only is everything in those game guides on the internet, but they're already in one place: Bulbapedia.
  15. B

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. You now are blinded by the extra glare from the sun. I wish for a cheeseburger that is made out of uncontaminated food.
  16. B

Shoddy Uber team

Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I'll just try them out one by one at Shoddy Battle.
  17. B

Corrupt a Wish

Yes, but only because you're now the garbage man. I wish for world peace.
  18. B

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Snorlax
  19. B

Count to 1 Million

20. B

Shoddy Uber team

Thanks. I might look at that. Also, do you think it would be better to switch to Palkia instead of Manaphy?
Back
Top Bottom