Search results for query: *

1. S

This Guy Just Came Back to the TCG, So He Needs Some Help.

Yo, I just got back into the TCG after being away from it for about eight years (I changed to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG when it came out.), and I made what seems to be a good deck. I don't play for strategy's sake, but I do try to include a bit for the purpose of winning every now and then. But I just...
  2. S

Sailor Moon license available to the west again

Okay guys, moving this topic to the new anime/manga news thread, where I've quoted Fate's most recent update on this conversation and carried it over to there. Fate, if you would, continue to keep us all posted on the situation over at that thread. I'd be gratuitous!
  3. S

Anime/Manga News Thread -- Read All About It!

Re: Just in: Hints at "Sailor Moon" Manga's Return?
  4. S

Re: (EXAMPLE) Just in: "Bleach"'s Ichigo and Rukia Say Apparent Final Good-bye's "Bleach" chapter 423, page 17 "Bleach" chapter 423, page 18
  5. S

Herro, everyone. It's now that I'd like to introduce to the LotRS it's very own news thread. I've been mulling over this a bit since I became the daimyo 'round here a while back. I don't want to see an excess of news threads for every new something that comes out regarding anime and manga in the...
  6. S

Greatest Anime Quotes

It does, in fact.
  7. S

4-kids saved anime

... :ohdear:
  8. S

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Watched a bit before getting on here this morning... Tegami Bachi REVERSE episodes 1, 2 Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! 4 Code LYOKO 23 Bleach (...Whichever one is on right now at 12:15 EST) Gonna watch episode 24 of Code LYOKO after I watch Kakkaishi here after Bleach, a favorite episode...
  9. S

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl episodes 189 and 190
  10. S

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl episodes 187 & 188
  11. S

the talking thread! :D

Why would I, Rayne, or $aturn sticky something that already exists, even as a sticky at that?
  12. S

Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm...

Random Messages Thread Conversational Chat Thread The former is the randomosity you are trying to invoke here, and the latter makes up for the 'talking' part. Conversations can arise in both, and they tend to be at least somewhat random. We don't really need an amalgamation of them both at...
  13. S

Worst Anime/Manga you've encountered?

^It pushed the limits of randomosity, going too far out there with it. I was personally relieved when the last episode of the dub finished airing here. :U Really, the only thing from the franchise that made me laugh is the single-tankoban series released quite some time ago. Even though it...
  14. S

Metronome Moments

It wasn't me, it was actually a random battler in the Battle Tower in Pearl, in 2008, iirc... A Clefairy used Metronome, and out came Judgment... o.o
  15. S

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Senior pictures are never a bad thing. ^^
  16. S

Do you like cheese?

<3 Cheese! I use it all the time in my cooking! The only thing I don't like about cheese is that I don't live near a quality cheese shop D: Camembert, gouda, parmigiano-reggiano (The king of cheese, right thar.), neufchatel, mascarpone, good ol' American cream cheese, mozzarella, grana...
Back
Top Bottom