Search results for query: *

• Users: Baashka
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Blind Corner

hello! after browsing this forum for a while i was hit by a sudden spark of inspiration that told me to write a journey fic. i've wanted to do this multiple times, but it never worked out...until now, that is! i'm really excited about this! i would appreciate constructive criticism. this is...
  2. B

wanted: female quilava or typhlosion

EDIT: got what i was looking for! hello! i'm looking for, well...a (legit!) female quilava or typhlosion, preferably nicknamed. moves, nature, etc don't matter. i have a variety of things i can trade, including a rather cumbersome number of dratini, a few dragonair, and two shiny...
  3. B

wanted: eggs of any kind

hello! it's been a while since i last posted here, haha. after school began i lost my interest in pokemon, to the point where i thought i'd likely never return to it with the same kind of interest i used to have. i don't quite think that's true anymore, because i do really want to play again...
  4. B

offering: shiny jigglypuff

so through some freak coincidence i managed to catch two shiny jigglypuff in the safari zone in soulsilver, about two weeks apart. i'm trading the first one i caught to a friend, but none of my other friends are too interested in this one and i don't want to keep him, so i figured someone here...
  5. B

wanted - sinnoh pokemon and starters

i'm trying to obtain all the pokemon in the sinnoh dex and all the starters, but i'm missing some: - combee - aipom - wormadam - murkrow - mime jr. - cleffa - spiritomb - munchlax - feebas - bulbasaur - squirtle - charmander - chikorita - totodile - treecko please only trade me legit pokemon. i...
  6. B

if you ever had kids, what would you name them?

yeah, idk. i was just thinking about baby names yesterday and decided i'd make a thread about it. i'm not asking if you'll have kids. just, if you end up having them, what would you name them? for guys, i really like the name damian. and for girls, i'd probably name her sophie or sophia or...
  7. B

what's your middle name?

as the topic title says, share your middle names pleeeeease. i love names like i love words! my middle name is lorraine, after my grandmother on my dad's side's middle name. she was mary lorraine; i'm kasey lorraine. i love both my middle and my first name...my last name, not so much. but...
  8. B

Facts about you...

i hope there isn't already a thread like this P: although i did check. anyway, this is the place to share any miscellaneous facts not a lot of people know or maybe care about. i don't care how many you post. knock yourselves out! here's mine: - my natural hair color is strawberry blonde, but...
  9. B

Submerged (sign-up)

Hello! I've been out of the roleplaying business for quite a while, now, but I decided I wanted to start again. I hope all you roleplayers here make my return worthwhile! ;) --- Plot: For as long as anyone can remember, Olivine City has been the target of hurricanes, tropical storms and...
  10. B

bananer shop :U

banners for you! not posting examples because i'm too lazy, but you can look in my deviantART and find them that way. not first come, first serve, either. so if you request something ridiculous there's no way i'm going to make it for you (no matter how many times you pester me about it!)...
  11. B

sup dawg

i was scouring all over the place like 'where the hell is the introductions forum?'..but then i found it. :D yay anyway, wazzup. i'm valentine - some may know me as a former (and rather famous! [/ego]) moderator on the psypoke forums under the same UN, but i packed my things a long time ago...
Back
Top Bottom