• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

if you ever had kids, what would you name them?

Baashka

prince of hope
Reaction score
yeah, idk. i was just thinking about baby names yesterday and decided i'd make a thread about it.

i'm not asking if you'll have kids. just, if you end up having them, what would you name them?

for guys, i really like the name damian. and for girls, i'd probably name her sophie or sophia or something. i also like the names luana (when i google it i get a bunch of lingerie models, though, so maybe not), raphael, asher, klaas, camille/camilla...my little sister told me that if i have kids, they're going to get made fun of. :(

If I had a girl I would be in between naming her Lillian, Lexi, Michelle, Yvonne

If I had a boy I would be in between naming him Bob, Rick, Roger, Alexander or Terell.

Id I would have daughters I think I would name them Daphne (it sounds better when prenounced Dutch), or Sophie, and even while I like Stella, it reminds me of other things, so I think I won't.

For sons maybe Tony, and I wouldn't now about other names.

Also maybe I'll just give one of my children a Latin name, just because I can ^^ Plus that way a name can be pretty original.

That's a very Dutch name, the only names even more Dutch are "Jan" and "Kees" xD

Boy: Ike, Roy, Mario, Luigi, Dylan.
Girl: Zelda, Skye

Pikachu. Tinky Winky

I like Tobias for a boy:3 and Ashley for a girl, even though the latter probably would be an unusual name for a Norwegian kid...so what? XD I hate my own name for looking so awkward in an English sentence..

Where did this come from? O_O

Anyway, I'm not sure how to answer the question... or what names I'll be giving my future kids. :p

Where did this come from? O_O

Valentine said:
yeah, idk. i was just thinking about baby names yesterday and decided i'd make a thread about it.

it's not like listing what names you like is a really touchy or embarrassing subject. :s

mijzelffan: jan as a general name isn't that dutch, haha. in english it doesn't have the same meaning, but plenty of girls here are named that.

If it's a boy? Danté. If it's a girl? Danté.

If it's a chick, I'm naming her Amelia. If it's a boy, then Xavier

Um...

Boy: Jonathan
Girl: Um... I don't know.

I do this all the time with my characters in stuff, because you always have to think in the mindset of the fact they won't be thinking about personality, but what sort of names the parents like and what meanings they want.

Soooo, hm... as for myself, I like these names:

Lily, Lillian, Aria, Bridget, Ellie, Mireille, Akira, and Peter.

.__. excuse the lack of guy names, many of my characters are girls...

I like somewhat older names for guys- Benjamin, Ezekiel, Alexander, etc

And unisex names for girls- Erin (as we know, male counter-part is Aaron), Adrian, Jasper, Jordan, etc.

Boy: Patrick (my name, my dad's name, his dad's name, why not? :p). If I had more than one boy..I don't know, I'd think of something though.
Girl: Anne, after my mom, definitely for my first girl anyway. After that, same as above.

Girl: Arien, Siyanna(just so I could call her Siya for short, XD), and Elias.
Boy: Zuri, Zyon, and Jorde

wow, I like original names...

Ash and Misty

I dunno really. Maybe I'd name my son Alex. Or Arthur. Or Khizer.

For a daughter, maybe Humaira, Amber (after my mom) or Humna (after my sister).

Optimus Prime!!!!!! not really!
Boy: Alexander
Girl: Alexandra

Back
Top Bottom