• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legends Z-A If we get a faller, who would you want/expect it to be?

Tyropop

Odd-eyes Raging Dragon!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
To be honest, I can only think of 3 candidates I'd expect to be a faller in PLZA:

• Emmet (the least likely)
  • Lisia
  • Zinnia

Personally I'd like lisia, purely for the attention she'd get from the fandom like the submas did. That and she'd be about as out of place as ingo was, where as zinnia would not look as jarring and emmet would, if anything, fit pretty well into an 1880s france

They seem to like picking the last characters we'd expect, and characters not from the region they show up in. Lisia and Aarune are great guesses, but we already have a faller from Hoenn, so maybe not.

Characteristically, Evelyn being Isekai'd would be very entertaining to watch and I can see a story arc about it making her among the most fleshed out characters in the entire series, if they decide to put focus into it.

A character with severe anxiety being warped away from her home, being in a world where she's familiar with nothing and no one except the handful of legendaries she brought with her. She tries to grow into a more confident battler and character, learning new things outside her field of Double Battles, helping out throughout the events of the game to prove how much she's worth then helping to create the first Battle Institute in the series during the postgame. The Battle Institute ends up running entirely like a Battle Tower instead of a testing grounds. You have a real battle with her, where she brings out Pokémon no one else but you could even comprehend having full teams of, then get a stamp on your trainer card for beating her.

Back
Top Bottom