Search results for query: *

1. Seto_Koiba

GEN VII: Looking for HA Wooper

Already got one from a friend and don't have HA Mudkip, sorry. I've gotten some new Beast Ball Pokémon since posting this, I can count them and PM you a list if you want. Only thing I'm actively looking for now is HA starters I don't already have.
  2. Seto_Koiba

GEN VII: Looking for HA Wooper

Needing a Hidden Ability Wooper or Quagsire for breeding. Can offer legitimate bred Beast Ball Pokemon (see spoiler for a list) Friend Code is 3969-6841-4362
  3. Seto_Koiba

New forum style available; Beginning of Style Polls

That's why I always liked the the Black and White 2 skin when it came out, very easy on the eyes for me.
  4. Seto_Koiba

What Pokémon ideas would you still like to see in Alola?

I like the idea of a male combee evo, based on drones and make it bug/psychic to take orders from Vespiquen remotely using telepathy.
  5. Seto_Koiba

Sun and Moon Contest #4 - How many new Pokemon total?

I would guess for the 20th anniversary they would do some insane amount they've never released at one time before and do something like 200, because that would be hilarious.
  6. Seto_Koiba

Sun and Moon Contest #2 - The Evil Team

Team: Corona Goal: Go back to the Gen 1 Team Rocket goal: they're only motivated by money, not some high cosmic purpose, throw everyone for a loop.
  7. Seto_Koiba

Obsolete: Steven Universe- They'll always save the day!

My favorite episode of the past week would have to be Too Short to Ride because
  8. Seto_Koiba

How do you upload images in XenForo?

ok thanks for the help
  9. Seto_Koiba

How do you upload images in XenForo?

I remember in vBulletin we had albums to upload images, and I was wondering if there was still a way to do something similar in XenForo. Thanks for any help.
  10. Seto_Koiba

Starter discussion/speculation

Some kind of crustacean water starter would be nice, I don't think that's been done yet. I also like the idea of a pirate water starter so maybe like a pirate lobster or something? As for typing it could be Water/Rock, Water/Dark, or Water/Fighting Would want it to be fast and offensive, maybe...
  11. Seto_Koiba

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I think a more detailed exploration of the Creation trio being "deities" would be interesting. Maybe some temples to Dialga and Palkia or a cult devoted to Giratina. Not necessarily likely, but that's what I'd like to see.
  12. Seto_Koiba

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

I can't seem to find where to change the themes. Are they really gone or do I just not know how to find it?
  13. Seto_Koiba

GEN VI: Special Poliwag request

I'm in need of a rather specific Poliwag. I need a poliwag with the Ability Water Absorb and the moves Ice Ball and Defence Curl. The problem is that this combination is only possible in gen III and would require firered or leafgreen, neither of which I have. Hopefully however, what I have to...
  14. Seto_Koiba

The Nest

Alright, I have a Moon Stone and Sun Stone, whichever you would prefer.
  15. Seto_Koiba

The Nest

I'd like to get two Pokemon if it isn't too much trouble. Working on a Steel team. I can offer PP Ups or some stones if that's alright. Thanks in advance.
  16. Seto_Koiba

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out pops Demeter's winter curse *inserts Persephone*
  17. Seto_Koiba

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out pops exactly one metric ton of bread. *inserts Missingno.*
  18. Seto_Koiba

Don't care if it's gone.

Lileep and Cradily. I can't stand them.
  19. Seto_Koiba

What Are Your Pokemon's Nicknames?

I decided to do all nicknames for my Water Monotype of Sapphire and some are more clever than others Main Team: Husky-Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert Because HuskyMudkips Big Pecks-Wingull/Pelipper after learning about the ability I name all bird pokemon Big Pecks because of the bad pun...
  20. Seto_Koiba

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I got a Lairon once which was exactly what i was looking for since i couldn't catch one in Y i also got a few hidden ability starters(like a Froakie) but it's mainly been rodents, fletchling, etc.
Back
Top Bottom