2. P

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Seaking
  3. P

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

It's not thaaat bad. Caterpie?
  4. P

who are your favourite artists

Radiohead, the Beatles, Michael Jackson, just to name of few of the rock/pop ones. As for rap, I enjoy Dr Dre, Tribe Called Quest, Kanye West, Public Enemy, Wu-tang Clan, and most of all, DRAKE
  5. P

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Onyx
  6. P

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Stranger Things, first season3 ep.5
  7. P

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

how'd you know? :cool: Doesn't like Kiwis v
  8. P

Are you a morning person or an evening person?

Probably a morning person,
  9. P

Least Favourite Pokemon?

Life is short, no time for hating imaginary pokemon. unless that pokemon is Pidgey >:(
  10. P

what are the video games you feeling nostalgic about

Geez, I really want to replay Crash Bandicoot on PS1. Friend still has the disc (2 states over in Oklahoma no less) so that's not gonna happen anytime soon unless I take maters into my own hands :unsure:. Ebay here I come:unsure:
  11. P

GO Day and Night: Does it make a difference?

Pretty much the same. All that really matters is how the spawn nests are rotated.
  12. P

GIFs 3D Fakémons

Neat designs, I could see these running around in an MMO anytime. Companies would hire you
  13. P

Your first videogame

Super Nintendo 64 was standard as a first issue for middle class children, its omnipresence was hard to ignore but I was alert to an PC game called "Civilization" which came out independently in an opportunity. Currently waiting to encounter my childhood again.
  14. P

Which new Eeveelutions do you want?

Man, a bug type would rock, (but a rock type would bug me). Show me the anteon
  15. P

Isn't pokemon unsettling?

It's not that scary once you get used to it. I might've thought otherwise as a child but what did I know back then
  16. P

Distorting the Flow of Time; Hello!

Distorting the flow of time is fun. When freestyling however, be sure not to distort the time of your flow. Welcome
  17. P

Hi Everyone!

Hello! Hope you have a pleasant time!
  18. P

Obsolete: What April Fools Jokes on the internetz did you fall for?

Even though yesterday wasn't my birthday, someone posted a comment on my youtube channel saying happy birthday, causing more people to think it was my birthday and comment happy birthday, causing more people to think it was my birthday and comment, causing more people to think it was my birthday...
  19. P

Pokémon X Pokémon Ships General Discussion

I totally love pokemon X pokemon shipping. Only kind of pokemon shipping I like, in fact. My favs: Kabutops X Golduck Gabite X Scyther Rayquaza X Lugia Scizor X Zoroark
  20. P

What if turned on the news one morning...?

I'd go get a Sneasel or something and make it my best friend.
Back
Top Bottom