Search results for query: *

1. N

Pokemon Biology Theories

Indeed they have: http://pokeguide.deviantart.com/ http://pokemonprofessors.deviantart.com/ http://poke-realism.deviantart.com/ (It's not investigative or biological or anything, but I guess it's kinda similar.) Now I'm wondering... can Bulbasaur photosynthesize, or do they have to wait...
  2. N

Unofficial Pokemon Books and Magazines

I found the magazine I mentioned several pages back. It doesn't really have anything out of the ordinary in terms of actual content, just a really short and subpar guide to GS (it's pre-Crystal, though it mentions that it would be coming out soon along with "GS Stadium"--AKA Stadium 2). It's...
  3. N

Shiny Pokémon via Masuda method

I can't say that I've tried this method to get a specific Pokemon, but I've got a Japanese Ditto that lives at the day care. I use it for pretty much all breeding (unless I'm trying for egg moves) on the off chance that I might get a shiny whatever, but no luck so far. =/ On the other hand...
  4. N

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint I love this thread. So much. These are all amazing. XD
  5. N

Journey fics, thoughts?

Don't recreate the games or the anime. That's the biggest no-no if you want to be original. It needs some kind of plot twist, and by that I don't mean "Oh no, the evil Team Whogivesacrap is going to take over the world!" That's not to say that evil teams are bad, but calling them Team...
  6. N

Type combinations that NEED to happen!

Re: Looking for any new type combinations? I've wanted a Fire/Psychic type since the second gen. No real reason for wanting it, but it always seemed to me like something that should exist. That being said, I also want a Pokemon that has Flying as its primary type. Or, better yet, its only...
  7. N

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

Who's the evil team, and can you fight them off with the stick too?
  8. N

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday by Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masud I look at this and all I can think is "DO NOT WANT." I'm not sure I even want to see the full reveal. ._.;
  9. N

Unofficial Pokemon Books and Magazines

I had a magazine with a guide to Gold and Silver in it that had "100% Unofficial!" on the cover. The exclamation point always confused me. For the life of me, I can't remember if it was in a serial magazine of some sort, or a one-time-only thing. I do remember that the guide was lacking and...
  10. N

My first splice, Galliados.

Unless the face is completely flat, there would still be at least a little bit of highlight on it. Also, I think you can put more highlight on the lower body as well. At the very least you could add a second (darker) colour of shading to give the shadows more depth. Right now it's very flat.
  11. N

Continuous Server issues

Doesn't it just mean that the server is overloaded? I think they mentioned that there were issues with that recently....
  12. N

Favorite Gimmick Pokemon?

As a novelty, I like Ditto the best because... well, it's Ditto. However, Smeargle is my overall favourite Pokemon on the list, though I'm fond of Minun, Spinda, and Farfetch'd.
  13. N

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h Since most people tend to use Japanese nicknames when they're using a foreign language, I decided to be different and give all of mine Spanish nicknames. Some of them are kind of lame, though. >.>...
  14. N

Pokémon dreams

Re: Pokemon dreams A couple summers ago, when I was trying to beat the E4 in Ruby, I had a ton of Pokemon dreams. Most of them were related to the Pokemon league in some way or another. The only one that wasn't that I remember was about Rayquaza and some weird thing that looked like a Moogle...
  15. N

What is your use for Pokeballs?

Like so many others, I only use them until I can buy something better. Actually, on my most recent playthrough of Platinum, I didn't buy any as part of a no-item challenge, but I stocked up on Quick Balls and Dusk Balls as soon as I beat the E4. I'm too lazy to lower the HP of wild Pokemon by a...
  16. N

Sprites

They aren't bad for a start, but for the first one, I'd recommend keeping the whiteness around Jigglypuff's eyes and just recolour the blue/green part to brown. I'd also recommend using a lighter shade for the nose, since it's sort of blending in right now. But like I said, it's a good start. =3
  17. N

The Generation V Speculation Thread

Speaking of updates, does anyone else think that a T-rated game would be a nice addition to the series? ...Come to think of it, if that ever happens, it's not going to be during Gen. V, but it's a nice thought. To me, it seems logical that it happen at some point. Anyone who started watching...
  18. N

nya's Art Stuff

Heehee, thanks guys. X3 I'll try to find some more stuff to post. I've been digging through my Photobucket account, but most of what I've found isn't up to my standards. XP In other news, I made this today for something I've been working on for the oekaki: It's the Crystal sprite.
  19. N

nya's Art Stuff

Just felt like posting some of my stuff to get some comments critiques on it from you guys. Most of it is fairly old (especially the sprites--I haven't done much spriting in a while), but evaluation is loved all the same. XP For the most part, the newer stuff is at the top of each list...
  20. N

The Generation V Speculation Thread

Is anyone else wondering what they're going to do in terms of legendaries (sorry if this has already been brought up)? But if Arceus is "god"... what else can they do? Taking a step back and making slightly less powerful legends would be strange, yet how can they go forward without getting...
Back
Top Bottom