Search results for query: *

• Users: papi17
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Ironic things about Pokémon

What are some ironic things about pokemon as individuals Like the fact seviper and zangoose can breed with each other and the fact that sunkern the weakest pokemon by base stats has everything maxed out for its pokethlon stats
  2. P

Check out the thread and spread the word

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=43693&page=1 I had an idea and i want you guys to spread the word so we can have more opinions
  3. P

Favorite Sprites

Any pokemon any game mine has to be hgss typhlosion,hgss snorlax and hgss charizard
  4. P

Arceus parents

Who do you think arceus parents are? where did that egg come from?
  5. P

Pokemon League made by the people

Inspired by Moonlight Umbreon Alright so heres the deal i wanna make a pokemon based on your opinions elite 4 and gym leaders gyms blah blah balh... and i need a good artist to do the sprites Poll closed fire dark grass ground ice dragon bug ghost alright so remember we still need the order...
  6. P

Which Combination will you choose

According to serebii hgss might have kanto,johto, and hoenn starters so curious what combo are you gonna choose if they are there. Cyndaquil squirtle or bulbasaur treecko
  7. P

New Mascots

If you could pick any pokemon to be a mascots which one would you chose and what would you name the game? Typhlosion for me and Inferno Red
  8. P

Legendary birds in hgss?

Do you guys think its nessesary to have the legendary birds or the dragon trio in there?
  9. P

Should Johto have an Underground?

Do you think it might be incorporated into hg/ss Would you like to see new features Would you actually like to see a return of underground START THE DISCUSSION
  10. P

New Pokemon for Gym Leaders

What Gym leaders do you want to see get new pokemon I was thinking falkner should get a hoothoot or a noctowl bugsy a yanma Morty a misdrevous and jasmine a skarmary EDIT:you can do elite 4 and if u want wat tms they hand out thanks for reminding me Magmaster12
  11. P

HI EVERYBODY

Yea im new just waned to say wats up to everyone
  12. P

Baby Pokemon

What pokemon would like to see get a pre-evoulution In my opinion Kangaskhan or maybe Stantler
  13. P

Heart Gold/ Soul Silver Pre-National Team

Just wondering what team are you going to use Pre-National Dex(If they keep all the pokedex the same) You could do more depending on your starter and please NO legendaries Mine will probably be Typhlosion,Crobat,Piloswine,Alakazam,Electabuzz,Poliwrath or Kingdra
  14. P

kimono girls

just wondering if anyone else thinks ther would be a new kimono girl for gen iv my theory is there will be one with a eevee (maybe the one that shows up as shown in the serebii pics) and would evolve based on the game u have after u get the national dex
Back
Top Bottom