• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Combination will you choose

papi17

Johto Master
Reaction score
According to serebii hgss might have kanto,johto, and hoenn starters so curious what combo are you gonna choose if they are there.

Cyndaquil
squirtle or bulbasaur
treecko

This is unconfirmed, but still..

Cyndaquil
Charmander
Mudkip

Chikorita. Because I'm not a fan of either Cyndaquil or Totodile. Charmander because Charizard is my second favourite pokemon and finally Mudkip because its water which complements me having a grass and fire pokemon but also because its a great pokemon. Though I have high regard for Torchic as well.

ive got all 3 jhoto and hoenn starters in my platinum game, so it really doesnt matter but I'll take Chikorita, charmander, and mudkip

In Soul Silver

Totodile
Bulbasaur
Torchic

My three favorite starters from each generation happen to complement each other by being of different types

In Heart Gold

Chikorita
Charmander
Mudkip

I happen to have Sceptile, Typhlosion and Blastoise in Platinum, and with my SS team, these guys are the only ones missing. Out of these, the only one I truly adore is Chikorita, but for the sake of completion, I'll choose Charmander and Mudkip too.

That is of course, if this is all real

I'll choose Totodile, Charmander, and Treecko, sounds like a good combination to me.

Totodile
Charmander
Treecko

Most likely though. I'm not 100% sure, but Totodile is very certain. On SoulSilver, I'm going to choose Cyndaquil.

HeartGold:
Chikorita
Charmander
Mudkip

SoulSilver:
Cyndaquil
Squirtle
Treeko

Are you guys sure this is real? Some 2ch members might be lying.

Cyndaquil
Charmander
Torhich or Mudkip
... Damn, I can't decided between Torchic and Mudkip. Blaziken and Swampert are just both so awesome. It'll probably depend on whether I have an established Water-type by then.

Doesn't really matter, cuz I have all of the starters in my Platinum.

totodile
charmander
mudkip
i already have all the kanto and hoenn starters on my platinum card.. but the ones i like ^, all have rubbish natures aha.

Totodile
Charmander
Mudkip

Favourite, favourite, and favourite.

HG: Totodile, Charmander, Treecko
SS: Cyndaquil, Bulbasaur, Mudkip
If they remake Crystal, I'd have in that: Chikorita, Squirtle, Torchic

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom