Search results for query: *

1. Our Wasted Years

Can you do it?

Yes, if you weren't able to text with the phone in your pocket you were not a good enough texter in my time. It was like some sort of competition in classes. Also I remember everyone having the Motorola Razr's, but it was so hard to be sneaky with those phones since they would make that "click"...
  2. Our Wasted Years

Would you rather catch...

Hisuian Umbreon or Scizor
  3. Our Wasted Years

Gen 9 Pokemon Game Hinted in Sword and Shield?

Wouldn't be surprised if they threw some curveballs at us from like Gen 1-3 or something just to get some older fans to go "oh hey that's interesting, maybe I'll check it out". Like Gen II had Unown who can open portals to dimensions and Celebi who can basically travel through time...surely they...
  4. Our Wasted Years

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I hope we're not spammed with the same wild Pokemon in certain areas. Like you walk into a cave and all you're fighting is what feels like waves of Zubat or Geodude, or you're surfing and it's just constant Tentacool and Magikarp battles. Need some more variety. I understand they want to make a...
  5. Our Wasted Years

Will Pokemon Legends Arceus get DLC?

I can't express in words how much I hate DLC's. I feel like cErtAin game developers have completely ruined some games with how much they shove it down our throats. I say no to DLC's, either give us the entire game for the full price or don't release your game until it's ready.
  6. Our Wasted Years

Quaxly apprecation thread

I really hope the evolutionary line doesn't end up looking like Swanna or some shit...please make it badass...
  7. Our Wasted Years

Generation IX Wishlist

I'm honestly just hoping for no dependency on HM's or any of that sort of nonsense, that really ruins some games for me.
  8. Our Wasted Years

Sprigatito Appreciation Thread

Sorry I just can't get behind it, not a fan personally.
  9. Our Wasted Years

Fuecoco Appreciation Thread

I'm hoping for some cool evolutions. I nearly always go with Water starter but Fire is always my back up.
  10. Our Wasted Years

Starters Discussion/Speculation

Honestly grass starters disappoint me the most almost every single Generation
  11. Our Wasted Years

Evil Team Discussion/Speculation

I'm honestly just hoping they don't go down the route of doing some sort of "evil team plans to spread a deadly virus through the entire world" story after the pandemic we all had to just endure for the past two years.
  12. Our Wasted Years

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I don't think it's too soon as long as they fixed and ironed out problems from previous games. All I'm looking forward to is a good Pokemon game tbh
  13. Our Wasted Years

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing "Oxygen Not Included" for a bit. Interesting game, but I've always sucked at survival games so I am struggling a bit lol
  14. Our Wasted Years

American Politics Thread

I found r/ParlerWatch if you guys are interested in seeing the screenshots people have been collecting of the crazy people. No doubt with the EC certifying the election today, shit is going to hit the fan.
  15. Our Wasted Years

What video games are you playing now?

"The Wolf Among Us" Never played a game like it before so I thought I'd give it a shot since it's been just sitting in my Steam library. So far loving the game in every way.
  16. Our Wasted Years

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Correct, three in total Has never slipped on black ice
  17. Our Wasted Years

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Salamence
  18. Our Wasted Years

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for having more posts than me
  19. Our Wasted Years

American Politics Thread

So....there have been screenshots floating around social media websites of places like Parler and the Trump reddit-lookalike-website where people are calling for serious violence now. I've seen comments ranging from talking about assassinating the Supreme Court Justice's, to getting their ammo...
  20. Our Wasted Years

Be careful what you wish for.

Granted, but you can only wish for someone else to have their wish come true I wish for a new bed
Back
Top Bottom