Search results for query: *

• Users: Koji-Kun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

People who think they know eeeeeeeeeeeverything...

So, i thought i'd share a story bout some girl at my school who thinks she knows everything about pokemon. XD And i'd like to see your stories on a similar subject. Doesn't have to be about pokemon know-it-alls. Could be about anything. :3 So, theres this girl. She sees i have a pikachu...
  2. K

Marry, Boff, Kill

This game has been taken from 30 Rock. :P It's a lot of fun. If it's inappropriate, admins, tell me. XD I'll delete it. I just thought it'd be fun. :) What you do, is the person posting above you will say 3 names of Pokemon characters (or pokemon, if they're weird). They can be from the games...
  3. K

Man Robs Bank and is Taken Down by Old Man

I just saw this on the news, so i do not have a quote. If someone finds one, link it and i'll post the quote! For now, i'll quote what i remember from watching the show about 2 minutes ago. Source: Fox 11 News This... is why i love America. Old men can take down robbers. Note: If this...
  4. K

Preserving Avatar Transparancy?

I took the Giovanni sprite from HGSS and want it to be my avatar... but i keep getting a white background. I tried the animated GIF (with blank background) but it didn't come out right. So i opened it in photoshop, gave it a transparent background, and just used one frame for a PNG file...
  5. K

Best Gijinka Cosplay You've Seen?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum! XD No idea where to put it. Well, i was at the Pokemon Gathering at Anime Expo 2009. First time at a Pokemon Gathering... and oh my god. You wouldn't believe the costumes i saw! There were some that were pretty crazy. So i'll share some with you all...
  6. K

Takeshi's Paradise [Rocketshipping: PG-13]

You'll understand the title once you start reading it. :P Anyways, Cherry P here! This was meant to be a one-shot fanfiction for my friends over in the Rocketshipping Club... but sadly, i cannot write One-Shots. XD So there will be more chapters. I just don't know what they'll contain yet. :P...
  7. K

A Close Encounter With Color [PG-13] [11/14: Chapter 3 is up!]

Hello Bulbagarden! This is my first fanfiction submitted here. I hope you all enjoy it. :) For a quick introduction... i have a bit of a dislike for people who imagine my characters as something they're not... so here's a picture of my main character, Firenze! :D And thanks for C4tspajamas...
  8. K

Big Box 'o Japan

I was having a debate on whether this should be here or in the Japan forum... move it if you think it should be in the latter. Thanks! ~~ Anyways, my family was at a Golf Store in Costa Mesa (a highly Japanese populated city near me) and there was a new one that opened up. It's previous...
  9. K

=_=;;; Terrible day...

I honestly believe my boyfriend is either TRYING to hurt me, or he's extremely stupid. Due to the fact its summer, we can't see eachother as much because we're not in school... he promised he'd come over every day, but we all know THAT never happens. :( Last i saw him was Sunday (before...
  10. K

Pokemon Music

If there's a thread for this already, link me and i'll delete this. :o I'm trying to find some good Pokemon sheet music, and i HAVE found http://www.gamemusicthemes.com/gameboysheetmusic.html And on Ichigo's music... But none of them have the Team Rocket Hideout song. Sucks! Anyone know who...
  11. K

Offering: Ditto, Mudkip, Aipom, and others

I have a bunch of dittos if anyone needs them, as well as WAY too many mudkips! And i also have too many Aipoms... none of them having pick-up ability. D: If anyone would like this... i'd like in exchange any high level bidoof you can offer me. No kidding! A bidoof level 30 or higher. :)...
  12. K

Most Frustrating Part of Any Pokemon Game?

I just want to see people's responses. XD Like, what part of any of the games annoyed you to no end? Like, a certain gym room being annoyingly difficult, or the Truck by the SS Anne having no purpose... my #1: The guy at the end of Nugget Bridge who asks you to join Team Rocket... and you...
  13. K

Team Rocket Sprites and Art (I take requests!!)

NEW: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=1097045#post1097045 I added white hair to a TR Girl sprite for the character in my fanfiction. :3 The character is here: It's obviously just a doodle. The spoiler holds my complete picture of her. :3 Some more art i'm adding here...
  14. K

Want: Shaymin

I would like a Shaymin, preferably shiny (but i'll take a normal one too!) I don't care HOW you got it, as long as it's in good condition with NO EVs. Thanks! <3
  15. K

New Social Group - Kanto Fans

CherryParanoia has created a new social group called "Kanto Fans", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  16. K

Apricorns?

Serebii said they'll be made to make pokeblock type things... So do you think they'll also be used to make pokeballs, or do you think that got scrapped? Opinions? Evidence of either way? :)
  17. K

Game Order/Timeline?

I searched for a thread already on this but didn't find anything. ): If there's a thread on this, tell me! I was looking through the cross-game references on Bulbapedia, trying to figure out what time period all the games occur (i'm writing a fanfiction with a character from Kanto during Red's...
  18. K

HG SS Name Problem... i kinda know the answer

Everyone is fighting over the main character's names from the games, and i totally know what you all mean. All the points from both sides are valid in their own ways. However, i think we should look at this from Nintendo's perspective. They probably weren't thinking about keeping the names...
Back
Top Bottom