Search results for query: *

1. R

Looking for Chicorita

Ok im already there ... Just add me
  2. R

Looking for Chicorita

Ok i have a stunky .... Can you trade now???
  3. R

Looking for Chicorita

Ok... Dont have shellos srry ...:( But i do have a waterstone ...9 actually... When do u wanna trade????
  4. R

Looking for Chicorita

hi, im looking for a chicorita ... ill give what u ask for it ... if i have it of course or else ill breed it.
  5. R

Wanted: Chicorita for in Pearl

I always can breed one ... Tell when u wanna trade
  6. R

sure ill come on... and what u want for it???
  7. R

o ehm... ill give a chimchar then??? and how about now???
  8. R

I would like yo have a chicorita I want the english one not cloned and the rest doesnt matter Say what u want for it
  9. R

Offering lots of pokemon (also including shinies) [CLOSED] ~Please lock thread

Re: Offering lots of pokemon I don't need anymore (also including shinies) Hi, Can i have a celebi and the mew??? What do you want in return???
  10. R

Wanted: Snubul and Gligar

i have a staryu
  11. R

yeah i want the gligar to evolve...and what u want for snubul???
  12. R

like the title says I want a Snubul and a Gligar just say what u want for it
  13. R

.:: Random Starter Pokemon Eggs with Egg Moves ::.

Re: Shokotan Pichu & Eigakan Arceus np :P.... i also liked the name of someone else ... but she didnt participate a second time
  14. R

Re: Shokotan Pichu & Eigakan Arceus Ok... im the new judge but i hope u appreciate the ones i like the best at the moment: Noicolerwar - Aqurella Meta Knight 777 - Kaiser Redsaphire - LLIRAMUZA i chose these ones... because the rest almost look the same...and i like the originality of...
  15. R

Re: Shokotan Pichu & Eigakan Arceus yeah .. maybe ur right i should ignore it 2 XD:P
  16. R

Re: Shokotan Pichu & Eigakan Arceus ok im one of the winners ^^... but i have to say some people dont say why that nickname.... dont wanna be an ass ... but u have to tell it or else no pichu and arceus right????
  17. R

Re: Shokotan Pichu & Eigakan Arceus GoldWonder because a shiny azumarill is yellow ( its gold to me ) and it think the markings on the belly of a azumarill are beautifull theyre the only pokemon who represent the sea as you will :P so actually theyre a little wonder on feet:D ....
  18. R

Wanted 2 out of 3 Johto Starters

ok ill give a torchic for it
  19. R

noooooooooooooo.... why!!!T_T..... now i have to wait an hour for chicorita :I
  20. R

ok i hatched it ... its a male with a serious nature :P and its attacks are tackle, giga drain and sludge bomb
Back
Top Bottom